BEHOLD The Mini-Mad Max Intake

Wait, so it is or it isn't the wastegate dump? Careless says it isn't, nismopu says it is??? :lol:

It's a dump tube from a TiAL 44 MV-R, I have a set of 240Z hood vents that were about to end up on there with the rear most louvers cut out to allow the pipe to stick through, but it fits nicely as is

'bout to try nerding it up on Starcraft2, so if i never come back remember me bro's

88sinZ wrote:
    'bout to try nerding it up on Starcraft2, so if i never come back remember me bro's
    Fail game of the century. Flush cut the wastegate dump with the hood and use one of these (a round one would be better, but I could only find the ovals.
    The bullshit stops, when the GREEN light drops.

Only babies cry about the bottle.

No.

Do this:
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Fail game would be bitching how gutted manifolds are so hard to do and i don't know a welder so i'll just keep it stock, and then complain how routing a IC off the stock T25 will not fit around my A/C stuff… THEN follow around members that call me out 'cuz I'm a D-riding bitch and incessantly post in topics I have no reason to post in so I can make petty remarks

Love the flapper idea

I think he was talking about Starcraft.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

roastin300 wrote: Wait, so it is or it isn't the wastegate dump? Careless says it isn't, nismopu says it is??? :lol:
    when did i say it wasn't?
    he made a thread about it. It's the clown-pipe wastegate dump.

BLOZ UP wrote: I think he was talking about Starcraft.
    Yes I was
    The bullshit stops, when the GREEN light drops.

Only babies cry about the bottle.

Any updates on the throttle cable or bracket? I have a maxima plenum with a similar setup on the front with the downward elbow. The throttle body is reversed like yours as well and the stock cable does reach, but I haven't had time to look at the z to see what to do about the bracket. I was thinking of making one so the cable wouldn't have to be changed, but the location of the bracket would suck right?
    vg33et

The B14 cable is waaaaay long enough, I did have to modify it by removing some of the sheathing and re-secure the adjustment section so that I had enough forward cable. You have to remember I'm routing this just below the waste gate so I had to be cautious, no straight shots off the firewall.

I'll be securing a loop of it to the driver side shock tower column with a 3rd gen maxi bracket, and bringing around to the plenum body where a modified B13 throttle cable adjustment bracket will be mounted. BTW the mounting bracket comes pretty close to the stock distributor, maybe 1/2" away. I'm sure you could get away with a different bracket but the Q45 cable linkages are stretched out from the body it self, so I had that to overcome with sourcing components.

The firewall mount for the throttle cable appears the same on most Nissan's post '90 to ~97ish making many more styles and lengths available for custom plenum's and to be honest it seems the Maxima cable would have been a better choice, whatevs brah

All thats left to do is drill and tap the holes, mount the bracket, and take some pics

*Forgot to mention, i couldn't source a maxima TPS to match the clockwise rotation, so i modified and re-wired a Q45 TPS to run in the same way a Z31 TPS would operate and read

bracket mounted, full travel, sharpie used.. in process of vinyl printing in place of death proof skull

Which endtank it is EV185 or the EV125?

where is the video of this?!
    i cant wait!!
    SHIRO PART OUThttp://z31performance.com/forum/…hp?f=9&t=32358

zyko300zx wrote: Which endtank it is EV185 or the EV125?

E25, it was cut down to about 18" and a flat piece of aluminum welded on so i could use that as a "butt plate" to add NPT fittings for a vacuum source… see the first post and look at the back, one for brake booster and one to feed a vacuum block