High lift, solid flat tappet, roller rocker conversion kit

RocklinMike300zx;337624 wrote: Wait, are those turbo numbers?
    N/A through a single 33mm hole

What other modifications have been done to the engine? I feel like I am overlooking something obvious here but you're talking about a 100whp over stock NA so that's why I'm a bit lost. Would love to see that dyno profile if you can manage to decrease the file size. Could even get the graph and save it as a JPG or GIF.

Stock crank, eagle rods, 85e heads ported by me with 1mm ferrea valves (flow 207 at max lift on the intake side), light porting on LIM, 96 mercury villager plenum (plastic or composite, not sure of material) with mod to plenum and larger throttle body, 10.8 to 1 comp, 42lb injectors, 1.5" headers, dry sump three stage. I can email the dyno sheet to you if you think you can post it up. Aaron Kelley [email protected]

Post it on imgur.com and link it here in a reply using the bbcode it gives you on the right

What are you using for engine management?
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

pretty sure he is running electromotive standalone

Why a larger throttle body if using a restrictor?

One less restriction?

Essentially turning the plenum, throttle body. and 3ft. of 4"intake tube into plenum for delay of the choke point from the restrictor. Long story short it takes longer to evacuate all of that plenum.

Why is he using a restrictor anyway?

SCCA gt-3 rules

I want to see dyno without restrictor!
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

All I know is that I want that car. Goddamned California ruining all my fun.

I want to see the dyno without the restrictor as well. Also want to chase the cam development a little more. Pipemax estimating that there is still 24cfm that didn't get turned into hp. Might need more header, cam and compression to make it happen. That may be enough to get close to 300 whp N/A. There is also more flow to be had with a port that is maxed out.