OWO Head Porting & Polishing

Bloz Up, kudos brother. I certainly did not have the nadz to do this myself. I actually sent my heads to Dan from DPR Racing to handle the work. I just don't have the patience for the kind of work. So how did the job turn out? Do you have a status up date?

Motor's not assembled yet. Have heads on, just need some timing belt parts and some oil lines.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Oh, but I did get it back from the machine shop. I can't tell if it's 3 angles or not on the valve seats. Feels smoother, I guess.

BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Yeah, not sure myself. I should be getting my heads back today. Stoked about getting the old girl back together. I have to say, that Dan has been a great help in the process. He was kind enough to consult me during my rebuild. Saved a ton of cash with his help. Looking forward to see how yours turns out. When do you think you will have your baby back together? How much more work do you have to get done? How about some more pics!!??

I have a build thread on HybridZ that I keep pretty up to date: http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/95156-bloz-up/

I have an issue with the VG33 harmonic balancers, but it should be soon. Within the next month or so.
    BLOZ UP.com