VG33 Crank Spacer for Z32 Pulleys

• VG33 Crank Spacer for Z32 Pulleys

I need a spacer for my VG33 crank and Z32 pulley combo. I will be using eMachineShop to make it. Now, if I just make one it's $80. If I make 5 it's around $100. Anyone else interested in buying one so I can recoup some cost?

They would be about $20 shipped assuming I get 5. More if less, less if more, but you save a lot more than getting one machined yourself (from this place, anyway). More if you wait until after the buy. I will be making this order this week regardless of how many people hop on board, so no lollygagging.

Here are my drawings so far. I've never designed anything via CAD, but this wasn't exactly a Saturn V rocket:

It's 11mm thick, 52.5mm OD, 32.1 ID, and a roughly 5.2x2.8mm keyway. It will be machined out of 304 Stainless for durability.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

I would take one, then I can use my Z32 pulley I have laying around for my 33 crank as well.
    Build Log Link: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-VG33-HX35-WIP

Might I ask why you don't use a 1-1/4" holesaw on 7/16" plate to get the basic shape, clean it with a file… then ask a machinist to lathe out the center (might cost you a beer?) and then with a hacksaw and small hand file, cut the keyway

Might take you a few hours but, it's all elbow grease

I'd need the 11mm stainless plate, a drill press, and a 52mm (not 1.25") hole saw that will cut stainless within a reasonable amount of time, a hacksaw blade to do the same, and lots and lots of time. It would cost more in materials that I won't use again, than it would to have EMS do it. I also don't have room for any more power tools.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

I might be interested, since the white Z might have ate some engine parts.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

I'm down for one, just in case I ever get a vg33. I could do $20 shipped when I get paid next week (play pay check).

I've ordered 5, said it would take 8 days to make. Have no idea if the tolerances were right.
    BLOZ UP.com

I've received them. Look alright. They ended up being 13.1mm thick instead of 11mm (within 20% 'economy' thickness tolerance), so they will need to be turned down on a lathe. Also the OD is tapered, but this isn't a big deal. The ID is tight and requires some sanding on some of them, but a couple fit fine. The flat edge is flat, however, so they are not bad.

I have four extras. If you want one, $25 shipped. This goes to recoup some of the costs associated with machining them.

I take BTC/LTC/DOGE or Paypal. First come, first served. PM me for details.

BLOZ UP.com

I'm getting them all turned 2mm down. I'm thinking $35 shipped for the first 2, $40 for the last.

No one's contacted me; have 4 available. BTC/LTC/DOGE or PayPal accepted.
    BLOZ UP.com

Do you still have these? If so what would still need to be done to it to be able to use it? I want one asap

87 Daily Drifter

Yes, I have 4 still.

You may have to sand or lightly grind the ID to get it to fit. They were made with a rough tolerance (0.1mm, IIRC). That's it.
    BLOZ UP.com

Have 3 available.

$35 shipped.
    BLOZ UP.com

2 Available.

$35 shipped.
    BLOZ UP.com

Is this specifically for running a Z32 crank pulley and using VG33 accessories or Z31 accessories?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

VG33 accessories.

IIRC, you could use kouki Z31 stuff on a inner pulley race. I liked spacing the belt out from my shitty water inlet pipe.
    BLOZ UP.com