The next stage

First off, there is no DXD Stage VI anymore, only Stage IV.
    Please visit their site and get that info.

Also, Nick.... you should visit the dyno page to look at what other people doing.
    Please do this.

http://z31performance.com/showthread…-com-Dyno-Brag

I did visit the dyno and build pages.. but from what I can tell only Felix has done this with a vg30. I have been talking to Felix and getting information where I can.
    352whp @ 24psi 427.1whp @24psi with Nitrous
    Yes I have raced my Z on the Daytona international speed way.
    Yes I did use nitrous.
    Yes I know how cool that is.

Parts list available upon request :twisted:
    Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

There is little performance gain with the VG33 compared to the VG30.
    The only reason I went with the VG33 is because it was newer and why not.

You'll also need to take into consideration the rest of the driveline components to handle 700+ rwhp. Driveshaft, diff, axles, etc all might become weak points when you're making that kind of power. not sure what kind of suspension you've got, but the oem-type probably won't cut it, and you'll squat horribly under load. Also, consider upgrading brakes and pads, if you have not already.
    1988 300ZX Turbo Shiro Special

Thanks! Ill put out my suspension set up when i feel like typing it up lol. but right now my plan is to go to a CLSD and get a drive shaft made. For brakes im planning on a z32tt swap.
    Yes I did use nitrous.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

Whats your thought on this turbo for my goals.. I think it will also giver me room to improve latter.. http://www.precisionturbo.net/Street…-CEA%C2%AE/567
    Yes I did use nitrous.

The 6262 and 6266 can both do 700whp but will require high 20's and into the 30's psi. You'll likely need to go bigger than that. I went with a 6262 aiming for 550whp.
    2007 Nissan 350Z Base: 13.476 @ 103.870 MPH

1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special New Setup [email protected] MPH

The one I linked is a 6266, So should I go bigger than that?
    Yes I did use nitrous.

Originally posted by Nissan_Nick View Post
    The one I linked is a 6266, So should I go bigger than that?
    Dude....
    Did you even look at the link I provided you?

This link? http://z31performance.com/showthread…-com-Dyno-Brag

If so then yes.... and only one car has 700hp with a vg30.. and he was running a 6765. IF you look at the link I provided that gen2 6266 turbo says it can produce over 800hp. is that not correct? Are you saying I should stick with the 6765? because on their page i can find it.. I can only find the 6766 and that is rated at over 900hp.
    Yes I did use nitrous.

Those ratings are in crank hp, they have been proven to do over that but at very high boost levels.

Just because a turbo is RATED for a certain amount of HP, doesn't mean the MOTOR will produce it.

The 6766 replaced the 6765.

So I should be going 6766, got it. So now will that make that kind of power on 93 or is E85 my only option? E85 is only sold at one gas station with in an hour drive of me… but I can get 103.
    Yes I did use nitrous.

That is why I'm only aiming for 550whp, can't get e85 in my area without going way way way out of the way. A bigger turbo will make it easier but ultimately we are falling victim to the sohc heads. So I decided a decent powerband with 550whp is my goal.

Those numbers ARE achievable at the tires. But those ratings are MAX potential. We're talking high 30's, even 40+ psi.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ