thoughts on my setup? (UPDATE WITH PICS)

thanks for the advice, on the pipes

about the maf next to the turbo.. how can i recirculate the bov then?, that's the only reason that pipe is there (tell me another way to do it and it will go without hesitating {i cant fit a normal air filter}). {maybe a blowthru maf}?

and about the tuning, i cant get a reputable shop tune my car because there are ZERO down here in México, so if i blow my engine because of bad tuning then i'll know it was my fault and not a stupid fat piece of shit mechanic. (i can call a friend from San Diego to help me with the tuning.)
    1987 300zx, VG33, Manual, Megasquirt, 450cc, T04,Tial 44mm External WG, ebay IC, crushed dsm blowoff, Apexi AVC-R at 15psi, efan, 3" exhaust with dynomax muffler, LSD.

Coso[rck wrote: ]and about the tuning, i cant get a reputable shop tune my car because there are ZERO down here in México, so if i blow my engine because of bad tuning then i'll know it was my fault and not a stupid fat piece of shit mechanic. (i can call a friend from San Diego to help me with the tuning.)
    That's an even bigger reason to get Nistune. SAFC shouldn't even be a consideration over Nistune.
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

the only reason i considered safc2 was because i could have it for free, but anyways, i will go the nistune route. thanks .
    1987 300zx, VG33, Manual, Megasquirt, 450cc, T04,Tial 44mm External WG, ebay IC, crushed dsm blowoff, Apexi AVC-R at 15psi, efan, 3" exhaust with dynomax muffler, LSD.

sip mexico sucks, esta quedando bien tu carro eli !!! deja el BOV abierto!!!

As i walk thru the valley of rice, i fear no Honda, cause boost is with me.....
    85-Turbo-5 speed,BOV,FMI,15Psi,Mustang rims,
    87-Turbo-Automatic w/overdrive,LSD, Stock