Champion CC762 3-Row aluminum radiator installation & review

The lower petcock bumped the "tounge" just below the radiator mount. even after removing the petcock the petcock bung still interfered with the "tounge" and i had to palm bump it into place, but it did seat correctly.

Yes, I also had this issue. I want to remove the petcock anyway and install a proper valve and drain line. I am going to plug all the holes. Thanks for the tip on the panel fastener, that should do the job nicely with Black RTV.
    2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

I finally have it installed. The older I get the slower I am. I am also not home here in FL very often. Of course, the problems are never ending. I turned the key to test my ACC wire lead and smelled gas immediately. My fuel injector seals are gone. Just ordered that $600 kit on Ebay for fuel rails, FPR, and 850CC injectors. How many people are running E85 on their Z31? I run it on my Porsche 944 turbo and I love it. Here are some pictures of my progress.
    2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

A few more pics…

Nice idea with the quick drain.

i've heard mixxed reviews on the injectors but hear the rails are knock off of ASCO. Not sure of quality, i can speak for ASCO is good mounting tabs could use some more beef but they've held.

Never have seen the EBAY kits in person, used ASCO rails. Personally i wouldn't skimp on injectors, only big names like RC/ID/Grams.

Injectors are good quality Bosch high impedance, i use them on my Porsche and they are very nice.

Here is the link:

fit Nissan 300zx Z31 850cc fuel injectors 1984-1989 VG30 VG30ET VG30DE VG30E SLV | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay!

Has anybody on here used the top mount turbo header kit???

Top Mount Turbo Relocation Manifold Kit For Nissan z31 300zx | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay!

Comment

• 88sinZ
      88sinZ commented
      those manifolds are made by a regular user on facebook. I cant say much on their quality, but the guy makes some cool stuff.

i assume he rides Ebay to avoid the typical broke ass newbie Z31 owner