Post your new STANCE…

DavidA wrote: More pics soon

2+2s need at least an 18" wheel or drag steelies :-?
    Why do 2+2's need 18" wheels :cry:
    I was thinking 17's with the stance coils

Sharpen047 wrote:
    toe is off by 1 degree between both wheels, camber mod done and have another subframe being welded here in the next few weeks to correct it all. 1.25" spacers but if i go lower front or rear it will rub even if i roll the fenders. will hit tread on quarter panel with more spacer. would go lower but there are speed bumps right outside my house and i can hear the rails touch as it sits now ha.
    Can I ask where'd you get the 1.25" Spacers?
    I need for 4 lug but if I can't find it, I'll just do the 5 lug conversion..

i went with an ebay brand, paid extra for grade 8 studs and t6061 billet aluminum. I ordered a few pair so i got a discount and paid about 120 for my four total. Spacers are 1/2" thick at the thinnest spot so im not worried about failure like the cheap..er..ies..?

Sharpen047 wrote: i went with an ebay brand, paid extra for grade 8 studs and t6061 billet aluminum. I ordered a few pair so i got a discount and paid about 120 for my four total. Spacers are 1/2" thick at the thinnest spot so im not worried about failure like the cheap..er..ies..?
    hmm sounds good lol
    the rims I want have a +35 offset in the front, good lord..

Priority is to get the Stance covered, then the wheels, buhaha

Why at least 18"? Because they look small on this car. look at my older one, these are white 18" and they look tiny.
    COMMAND AWESOME

What's up with the front caster?
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

adamvann3 wrote: What's up with the front caster?
    S13 front conversion or had his spindles on the wrong side

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

[quote]DeleriousZ wrote:
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    What's up with the front caster?S13 front conversion or had his spindles on the wrong side
    Yes I am aware of the usual circumstances, just curious what direction the OP went
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Unfortunately, this is the stance that mine has taken for the past 2 weeks.

Son of Lars wrote: Unfortunately, this is the stance that mine has taken for the past 2 weeks.

your getting there dude
    87T, My build thread http://z31performance.com/forum/z31-…lee-s-87t-rb26

My new Stance:

Gonna order up some ichiba spacers today for the rear and then drop it another 1-1.5"

Edit: Scraped the rail on a drive today when I wasn't careful going over a road crest, think if I go lower it will have to be only a half inch more max to keep it bearable around the city.

I like those wheels. Looks nice.

Nice!

Greasedmonkey wrote: I like those wheels. Looks nice.
    Thanks man. I was lucky the wheels came with the car, some kid in the boonies I bought it from was wanting the money back he paid for wheels & tires when he sold it to me. I still can't figure out the manufacturer but I assume they are old american racing wheels. I got an allignment today and any lower on the rear would hurt the handling more than it's worth. The rear will be fixed by multi-link swap but for now it's not terrible & I have tires to burn. The front is already where I want and I a bit lower would be fine as long as no bump-steer problems arrise.

That's about where I want mine for now as well. I have to get the s13 stuff to go any lower for my liking.

More Shots Later, but here is a nice side view.
    1986 RB20 300xz 2+2