cobra wheels. 17x10.5

I still don't know why exactly, but I maintain that z31's look best with 5 spoke wheels, though mesh styles can work, they rarely look as good

The cobra r's are a great choice, not too chunky like the torq thrust wheels ford guys throw on to replace them; also things like motegi touges or rota grids just seem to fit nicer than te37's

G-E;340147 wrote: I still don't know why exactly, but I maintain that z31's look best with 5 spoke wheels, though mesh styles can work, they rarely look as good

The cobra r's are a great choice, not too chunky like the torq thrust wheels ford guys throw on to replace them; also things like motegi touges or rota grids just seem to fit nicer than te37's
    3 SPOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha i kid i kid.

I am going to buy the ones from detroit wheel i sold them when i ran a shop and they were good quality at a good price they make replica wheels for all cars about half the price of dealer. they have some z06 that would be awsome just wrong bolt pattern

G-E;340147 wrote: I still don't know why exactly, but I maintain that z31's look best with 5 spoke wheels, though mesh styles can work, they rarely look as good

Wide 5-spokes FTW…narrow spokes are ugly if only have 5 though, IMO
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

michaelp;340282 wrote: Wide 5-spokes FTW…narrow spokes are ugly if only have 5 though, IMO
    agreed.

i love me some wide 5 spokes!

slammedcoupe;340290 wrote: agreed.

Says the guy with what kind of wheels?

Skinny 3 spokes

i always hated sa3r's then a stupid deal came up and they have grown on me haha

one day the z will rock some work ryver dishies thoooo!

Those would look horrible on a Z. Definitely like the Cobra style better.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

to each their own, i think they would look awesome!

those would look pretty good on a z (in my opinion). are they STERN wheels?

also, another similar choice but in reverse (full face with holes instead of spokes): ssr vienna kreis

Work Ryver Dish,
    more of a jdm Vip style wheel! one day when i find the right set i will own them haha

They remind me of this

God I would love some SSR Vienna Kreis
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…board-Zed-Pics

^ I love those wheels too! I had a set on my FC along time ago.

edit: found some pics

when it went to d-slut status