Window Switch Has Officially Died

• Window Switch Has Officially Died

So ever since I bought my Z the window switch always gave me a hard time, only with my specific window however. The switch for the passenger side works perfectly.

Being that my car is a daily driver it's kinda important to have a working window and the switch doesn't even remotely move the glass now.

So I looked online, went to the local shop, and I can't find a replacement. I was wondering if anyone can help me out and lead me to a website that sells oem replacement? I know I can get a used one that will hopefully work but I'd rather not take those chances if I don't have to. Thanks guys

If you have a local old school electronics repair shop (rather than a auto repair shop), they could probably do it.
    It's usually just worn/ corroded contacts inside of the switch, not a difficult job if you're at all familiar with switch internals.

New, they're around 140.00 from Nissan
    Steve at 300zxpartsforyou.com has one for 29.00 with a 30day warranty.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

+1 on Steve… great guy to buy from. WYSIWYG.
    '86 NA - original owner (1986-93) and final owner (2005-present)

My build thread: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Got-mine-back

Originally posted by wbnethery3 View Post
    +1 on Steve… great guy to buy from. WYSIWYG.
    Originally posted by Z_Karma View Post
    If you have a local old school electronics repair shop (rather than a auto repair shop), they could probably do it.
    It's usually just worn/ corroded contacts inside of the switch, not a difficult job if you're at all familiar with switch internals.

New, they're around 140.00 from Nissan
    Steve at 300zxpartsforyou.com has one for 29.00 with a 30day warranty.
    Yeah, I'm thinking about ordering from him. Even if his doesn't work well either, I can always bring one to a shop to be repaired. Thanks guys, I was really stressed with this today.