Starting problem.. Help!!!

The starting issue is back. It seems to be getting worse now, sometimes it "clicks" and now sometimes it doesn't click at all. Occasionally the car will start, but not often. I replaced the ignition as well.

So…
    New starter that was brought back and re-tested,
    New alternator
    battery tested good
    checked fuses, swapped out a few relays
    new ignition wire from ignition to solenoid
    new (used) ignition

all other electronics are working (cluster, radio, lights, etc.)

when ignition is turned, sometimes a click is heard, sometimes not. occasionally car will start.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old thread but did you ever figure out the problem? Going through the same thing currently..

Okay, this is going to sound stupid but put in a KNOWN GOOD battery, like one from another vehicle that's currently running and starting just fine. A lot of places can only test if your battery can hold a charge, not whether you're putting out enough amps to start the car. Also, go back through the thread and make sure to check your grounds.

could be possible that you're not getting fire to the coil. there is a power transistor / transistor ignition unit that can be going bad. its in the engine bay on the drivers side close to the coil. just a possibility. you should test that part.

Bon

My problem turned out to be the new starter was bad! I brought it back a SECOND time to get it tested and it finally tested BAD! So, got another replacement and that was it. Starts up fine now.