Injector Leak AGAIN (URGENT)

I knew it seemed too coicidental for the crank to have slipped STRAIGHT after they repaired my fuel rail, without them being responsible. I now have my car home safe and sound, running like magic. I went in to inspect the engine bay myself (because a non Z entheusiast has no idea exactly where everything leads and whatnot) and we ended up finding a small chunk of plastic (most likely from my coolant lid) that had obviously found its way in while they had my engine in pieces. It's a great relief to know that my belt isn't on its way out (yet), and I felt bad for the guy who'd spent hours cluelessly looking over it without conclusion so I told him to stick another hour on top of the labour. It ended up costing a whole lot less than it could have, and once again I think i'm that much closer to learning a lesson, and getting my own head around these problems first hand in the future.

Alright, someone eat my words for me. I took the z around a corner after having it back with me for a week. I decided I deserved to give it some gas…only to hear a "whirring" noise, like a quick noisy jet, and then, "pop", out went all power - in mid drive. I lost power steering etc, and was forced onto the side road.

I looked under the bonnet and nothing looked awry, so i tried to start it and i only got a persistent choke, but it wouldn't turn over. I went back earlier and tried again, only to have it start, but run like death.. rough idle… chuggy like a v12, slight and occasional tapping sound (inlike it's missing). Does anyone think that my timing belt might have snapped?

the car wouldn't run if the belt snapped. it may have slipped teeth though.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

and v12's sound pretty damn smooth, so if you car sounds like a v12 i'll swap engines with you.

Haha, well it feels like a ride-on-mower with a jackhammer up its arse. I'll see tomorrow, take the timing cover off and have a quick look. I don't know what to expect once I pull it off, i know that region so little, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a dead mermaid caught in it.