UPDATE! on MASS Z MEET!!!!

Re: MASS Z MEET!!!!

Yea there was a show at heberts. convert s13 runnin r32? wheels and a rb26? Pretty cool.

Ill be at the meet around 6 ish or something.

sick......and sick i'll be there at 530ish.

i hope to see you all!..
    come on down!…

hit me up if you wanna know if were still there or something ....seven seven four- five seven three- nine nine two seven my name is Randy

bump for 5:30........im leaving at 5:30 if i wash my car but chances are im not gonna cuz i dont have time.....plus my car is primer anyways

the next meet isnt at the millbury shoppes were gonna have it at a diff location i'll post it on my first post so keep a look out to see the new location im trying to figure out the best spot for us to meet and take pics. any suggestions?

if your reading this and skipped my first post please go back to my first post and read it!

bump for tonight. 530 at the park & ride.....

im not gonna be there i gotta work tonight wich sucks....but my brother will be there in a z32.

i hope some of you z31performance people come on out!....

car show at larz anderson car museum on sunday, ill be there!

I might go to that show on sunday, my car is being worked on and not in Mass at the moment but i'd gladly go check out some Z31's and check out the car show.. still debating it.

car meet tonight at the park and ride......dont go to the millbury shoppes

interior is stripped, got new seats, cant go

EightyFour wrote: car show at larz anderson car museum on sunday, ill be there!
    yeah me too.

so I met Eightyfour but you didn't show Xrma? Only 2 z31's there.. lots of 240's and 280's.

Yeah sorry about that. Turbo's still being worked on, and i just got back from the south shore.