UPDATE! on MASS Z MEET!!!!

Re: MASS Z MEET!!!!

Cray_z wrote: ok i'll bring my camera take some pics but i dont have a professional one i have a kodak easyshare......

hope to see alot more ppl this time
    Can't make it sorry. Turbo's outta commission at the moment/weekend

im going to be there around 6ish, leaving early tho, pool party tonight!!

well tonights meet was alright. i wish more people would come...... i couldnt take any pics cuz the girlfriend took the kodak :insulte ........ but the next meet is the 16th i think we should all meet at millbury then roll to a meet at the next exit. here it is

http://www.turbooptions.com/forum/showt … hp?t=40214

so the plan
    MEET UP AT THE MILLBURY SHOPPES FRIDAY JULY 16th 2010 (the normal time normal location)
    then at 7:15 we will all head out and go to this meet as a group that is 3 mins away.

what do you all think?

Sounds sweet. I think ill be there in the turbo.

Cray_z wrote: well tonights meet was alright. i wish more people would come...... i couldnt take any pics cuz the girlfriend took the kodak :insulte ........ but the next meet is the 16th i think we should all meet at millbury then roll to a meet at the next exit. here it is

so the plan
    MEET UP AT THE MILLBURY SHOPPES FRIDAY JULY 16th 2010 (the normal time normal location)
    then at 7:15 we will all head out and go to this meet as a group that is 3 mins away.

what do you all think?
    No pics?? FAIL .. LOL .. j/k. :lol:

Good luck .. :-D

edit: OK .. I just googled the location. Are you meeting at the "Shoppes at Blackstone Valley" mall? That place looks huge! Tons of parking.

If I read the other post, it looks like you're trying to meet just off just off Main St (middle of the lot - between the Red Robin and Marshall's)?

I'd recommend moving the meeting point closer or in between Red Robin or Cold Stone (if I got the right mall).
    This way .. you have a few places you can (1) patronize (you gotta support the area where your get'n together .. so you're not considered loitering); (2) close enough to walk to and still be close to your rides; (3) If you know the owners/managers of any of the business' (restaurants) .. maybe you can swing a "meal deal" or something??

I still recommend NOT trying it every week .. 1x per month is ideal .. but no more than 2x per mont (every other week). Just my .02 though ..

Edit2:
    Ohh .. you're meeting on Friday nites .. probably the busiest time for those places? So you might have to adjust and meet a bit further out ..
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

i actually think the businesses appreciate that we dont park closer…

Oh and im down to meet at blackstone and ride over.

yes it is the busyest night but were we park hardly any cars park there because its a walk from the shoppes..... and maybe we are loitering but were not causing troubleand being loud like some other kids did last friday....... were just having a little meet and if they do happen to say anything we'll just say were meeting up and gonna go watch a movie then they cant do anything......

my car died today while driving… i hope i can get it up and running before the meet friday......
    i think its my alternator .......anyone have one they don't need thats still good?

Cray_z wrote: yes it is the busyest night but were we park hardly any cars park there because its a walk from the shoppes..... and maybe we are loitering but were not causing troubleand being loud like some other kids did last friday....... were just having a little meet and if they do happen to say anything we'll just say were meeting up and gonna go watch a movie then they cant do anything......
    Presuming I googled the correct location, and where I think you all are meeting. I don't think the local businesses should mind too much. That parking lot is HUGE and you are all meeting well away from almost everything. Unless you're pulling in .. 70+ cars .. I don't think you should run into any hassles (barring any stupid stuff going on .. or local PD issues)

I know where I'm at .. local PD only becomes involved it "stupid stuff" occurs or if the attendance begins to affect the local businesses. Thats why, if I'm setting up the event, I try to coordinate something with the local businesses .. so that we're actually bringing in business -- versus just taking up parking spots.

Good luck with the meets ..

maybe next time we'll all go get something to eat or catch a movie. idk.........bunch of guys going to see a movie is kinda lame lol.....or we'll just get ice cream from cold stone i only been there once. there good.

Cray_z wrote: maybe next time we'll all go get something to eat or catch a movie. idk.........bunch of guys going to see a movie is kinda lame lol.....or we'll just get ice cream from cold stone i only been there once. there good.
    Yeah .. guess it'll depend on the movie, eh?

Can't see bunch of guys going to see Eclipse .. LOL! or Despicable Me!!

But hey, we've done events at Yogurt shops, hit a Starbucks .. even a taco/burrito place.
    Just to give some business to the businesses' .. one of the places we go to .. the owner has a nice z33. He even hosts events now-n-then ..

thats cool. maybe we'll go get something to eat next meet....

what do you guys think? lol

the next meet is the 16th i think we should all meet at millbury then roll to a meet at the next exit. here it is

that meet looks like a honda meet but its not this year its a everything meet theres alot of nice cars trust me

so the plan

what do you all think?

Turbo's been sketchy lately. I'll try to make it.

damn dude......

i wish the best for you man. i hope you can make it or i'll be :banghead all day lol