UPDATE! on MASS Z MEET!!!!

Re: MASS Z MEET!!!!

dont be gay jackson u have 2 z's, 1 will make it

Haha. I'm pretty sure i'll be there. Do you want me to bring the engine stand?

i dont have spare cash right now, but if uwanna let me borrow it, or ill pay you later or something

Don't worry about it. We'll work it out.

Snapped a few pic's for you allen. Only 2 z31's and 2 z32's. a g35, a r35 GTR. More z31's next time though. I'll post the pic's later.

The meet was a little small in attendance this time.

thanks for the pics jackson here are pics from when i went to this meet with my honda.....lol im in the first couple pics wearing the blue hoodie and preston was with me lol

this isnt my photobucket account..... i dont think i even have one
    http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/aznfury/cars/

but i want to open up my millbury meet to all Nissan/infinity owners not just z's cuz there arnt many ppl with them

so spread the word EVERY FRIDAY AT THE MILLBURY SHOPPES!! blackstone valley cinemas delux 14 whatever you wanna call it....

ANY NISSAN or INFINITI are WELCOME!!

NissanXRMA wrote: The meet was a little small in attendance this time.

Not too bad turnout. My 1st few events, maybe had 3-6 cars. Got up to 30 Z's at one time. Now they range between 4-10 depending on what else is going on. But I only set my events up 1x per quarter.

What time were those pics taken? Seems kinda dark?
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

The clouds were insanely dark behind me. It was about 730.

There are about 3 more z31's that come. MADMIKe was on his bike and eightyfour forgot.

bump for friday! a 240sx with a RB26DETT swap is going to be there hopefully he will bring a couple buddys

You guys with Z's should look into the Z car club of new england.. really starting to pick back up. If i'm not working when I have my Z finished i'll definitly show up for these meets.

Seems bleak i'll make it to this one. Sorry dylan. I'll have to give you that engine stand whenever.

jackson you gonna be there in the Turbo?

I don't think i can make it. Which sucks. I've missed too many.

ill b there next week hopefully..cant make it this week due to work but last fri was cool that one z32 was very impressive too bad it decided to storm on us the ppl were friendly