UPDATE! on MASS Z MEET!!!!

Re: MASS Z MEET!!!!

All weekend. I MAY stop by the blackstone, but i may just be at summer nats.

NissanXRMA wrote: All weekend. I MAY stop by the blackstone, but i may just be at summer nats.
    how much is it to get in?

[quote]inqui-Z-tor wrote:
    Originally posted by tert72
    ive done the infinity thing instead of infiniti, but i bet if there wasnt a brand name infinity they would have gone with the y instead!!
    I don't think so.

Japanese characters don't have anything that ends with a "Y"

It's ..

A .. or "AHH" or awesome

I … or "EE" or seek

U … or "OU" or you

E .. or "EH" or get

O .. or "OH" or your big "toe"
    +1

he gives me shit all the time about the money i spend on my car but he simply doenst understand what type of "high" you get from watching a stock car transform into something alive with as much emotion and feelings as any human.
    Originally posted by PurePontiacKid
    My god… 10 pages and so far he's only pulled the motor out of the donor car, and bought some valvetrain parts for it? way to be proactive guys.

Any pics?

Best way to encouage participation and promote future meets .. post up pics .. create the excitement .. :lol:
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Stop trying to raise your post count New2z.

Sorry quiz I spaced on pics. Next time i will.

the fireworks in my town are friday night so i wont be there this friday (JUL 2nd) but i'll be there on the 9th for sure....

ME too.

NissanXRMA wrote: ME too.
    lol iight man i'll see u next friday....im polishing my wheels hopefully there done by then.....
    after i get them polished im gonna paint my car black and get wheel spacers and smaller tires so i have a little stretch and im getting blue headlight bulbs.

i think my car would look pretty nice after all that is complete.

I think it will. It's not far from nice. A little paint and TLC is all it needs.

you guys still planning on meeting on friday?, anybody else coming?

2nd meet i'll have to put off. going to a party that night. I bet mike would go.

i'll be there.

the only time i wont be there is if i have something important to do or if its a holiday......
    other than that then im dedicating my fridays for all the Z enthusiasts to meet and have a good time.... maybe we'll go get something to eat this time.... i should have eaten before i went last time lol i was starved........

i hope to see alot of ppl....... its not ONLY a Z meet........ as long as its nissan or infiniti i dont care....

maybe next year i'll open it up to a all tuners enthusiasts car meet....
    what do u think about that?

Get pics!

Post 'em .. that'll generate interest for the next one .. and then the next one and so on …

ok i'll bring my camera take some pics but i dont have a professional one i have a kodak easyshare......

hope to see alot more ppl this time

Cray_z wrote: ok i'll bring my camera take some pics but i dont have a professional one i have a kodak easyshare......

hope to see alot more ppl this time
    Doesn't need to be a professional camera (I don't have one) .. just take pics to capture the cars (Z's for course) .. peeps (hotties, cute girls -LOL- .. capture the crowd)

Just my 0.02 .. putting something on every week is tough. Not much happens week to week, so once you get past all the BS'ng .. it can get old. When things are slow, I try to put "get togethers" on a quarterly basis. Right now, there are a lot of things going on in my area, that I don't have to "try" to put something together.