Branson Z Fest (BZF) 2013 - AFTERMATH

nismopu;318253 wrote: Cleared it with the powers that be, I will be attending in typical ASCO fashion. No z but lots of swag, booze, and parts. See you all there!
    Tshirts and a cooler full of Coors......
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

I thought we trotted out the Natty Light last time in true Z31 owner fashion. I guess we should probably elevate that this year. LOL
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

holy bawlz....i turned 21 in january…I get to drink this year!!! YES!!....like i didnt before…hehehe, but now i get to go hard! winning! big suprise comin with my Z as well
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

How long do you guys usually go for? I want to go a few days early since my drive is around like 7 hours. How early do people usually start showing up.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Last year I headed out here around 3AM Tuesday morning, and pulled into the hotel around 11ish on Tuesday night, it was around ~20 hours for me. I may end up leaving earlier this year. Not sure yet, but still hoping for the same time frame.

I will probably leave Louisiana sometime on the Monday. Kyle will likely fly in Tuesday to the Rock, and we'll proceed from thurr.

Room acquired.

i plan on leaving at 2-3am wednesday morning and get there sometime thursday morning or so. It's a 17hour drive for me and I'm gonna try make it one shot with the gf and I both driving on and off. IDK how she is gonna fare driving a low ass Z but we will see!
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

28 hours on the road for me. I want to go, but I haven't decided for sure. I also have to figure out whether I want to put like 6000 km on Zoey or tow her there.

Is anyone else from Alberta, BC, or the Pacific Northwest planning on making the trip?
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Parker;318533 wrote: 28 hours on the road for me. I want to go, but I haven't decided for sure. I also have to figure out whether I want to put like 6000 km on Zoey or tow her there.

Is anyone else from Alberta, BC, or the Pacific Northwest planning on making the trip?
    I was seriously considering it, but I don't think it's in the budget for this year. Would cost a shit tonne (not ton) of cash to drive there and back just in gas.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

DeleriousZ;318535 wrote: I was seriously considering it, but I don't think it's in the budget for this year. Would cost a shit tonne (not ton) of cash to drive there and back just in gas.
    Yeah no kidding, it might be close to $1000 in fuel. Even more if I tow. Then again, it probably doesn't cost $1.20/litre for 91 octane for MOST of the trip. I was thinking of holding off until next year because Zoey's not really show-ready yet. This is the 10th anniversary, though. We'll see.

i wanna go but vacation time off work for drifting is already booked and a 27 hr shakedown is probably not a good idea

Is there only the one hotel in Branson, or what?

EDIT: The Hilton Promenade looks alright, and it's only $80 per night. I wonder if they have secure parking.

There is only one people stay at, the host hotel, because that's where all the fun is had.
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

The hotel is not full. There are plenty of rooms available. Simply call (417) 334-1000 and reserve your rooms.

Debating on driving down Monday or Tues.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles