Branson Z Fest (BZF) 2013 - AFTERMATH

OK85ZX;318546 wrote: There is only one people stay at, the host hotel, because that's where all the fun is had.
    This.

There is no reason to stay in another hotel. Half of them are still trying to recover from the old tornado damage anyway.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

I'm going with my father! Too bad his S130 won't be done by then.
    09 Lancer ES 5 speed
    86 Z31 VG33E(NA2)T.

"I want it to sound like the pits of hell are going to engulf your face!"

I just registered.

Ughhhh…fine I'll actually work on my car this weekend so I can make this since everyone is going. If anyone wants to split a hotel room let me know, but I might figure that out when the time gets closer.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Is there security at this event for the cars at the hotel?

There are cars worth a lot more than yours sitting out there.

And yes the cops drive through regularly , they have 3rd shift maintenance on staff, and hell some people dont go back into their rooms until 5am. I wouldnt leave your keys in the ignition with your hood popped, but your safe with just locking your doors and parking it in the lot. The lot is not within view of the streets.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

As much as I agree with you guys, my car still has thousands of dollars of equipment in plain view and can tell you a z31 is not hard to break into.

Either way I was just interested as I know tx2kxx supra nationals has had some issues before. I'm not worried though.

I think everyone there has a certain level of respect for the cars and the owners, that this isn't really an issue. As the guys stated above, people hang out around the vehicles, and the hotel pretty much all day and night, practically almost always have sight on your vehicle anyways. And if anything were to happen, you'd have a lot of pissed off people to help back you up

ok finally registered and my room is reserved. now its time to actually get my act together and work on my car so its painted in time and ready to go.

Also got some newer camera equipment so we can get the back road, photoshooting fun started!
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

I was all ready to register, then my car sprung a coolant leak. As soon as I fix that, I will register. I must be there.

RB20ZR;314716 wrote: Probably not again. The car needs more work and so do I. By the time my car will be ready I wont be able to afford the trip.
    My words exactly.

I have my hopes set on 2014.

Just registered. Going to call the hotel this afternoon. I better get everything done in time, no turning back now ;p

nismopu;318253 wrote: Cleared it with the powers that be, I will be attending in typical ASCO fashion. No z but lots of swag, booze, and parts. See you all there!
    zachary.ard;318447 wrote:
    I thought we trotted out the Natty Light last time in true Z31 owner fashion. I guess we should probably elevate that this year. LOL
    Whoooooo ASCEAU fun!!

My S is torn apart but I should have it back together this weekend.
    Mat - 96 S14 KA-T T04BH, MegaSquirt 2 Extra, E85, Coilovers, HLSD, FN01RC, etc.
    2005 Subaru Forester XT - EJ257/5MT
    02 GMC Sierra 5.3L 4x4 Z71 - Tow slut

I got my days approved for that week, my room is reserved, and register......excited to see you guys there and get into trouble
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

Still on the fence. If I can finish the car and shake the bugs out by then I will be there.
    DD:
    86 Black Turbo 5spd
    The Fallen:
    84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
    Parting Currently:
    86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
    Garage Sale