Branson Z Fest (BZF) 2013 - AFTERMATH

Alright I need to know if any other Florida guys are going?
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

MADMIKE;322266 wrote: Still on the fence. If I can finish the car and shake the bugs out by then I will be there.
    Haha, do try!

I'm STILL waiting for my transmission to get built. I'm hoping it's done soon. I gotta get the motor back in and everything hooked up.. Judging by the time frame, I'll probably have to slap it back in and hope for the best that everything is working aright. I made a ton of random changes, additions and fixes this year. And I'm not going to have much time to test anything out/break in new parts and troubleshoot if anything goes wrong haha. Shall be good times in the up coming weeks…

I want to have the motor running full synth & tuned before I go. Would suck to bring the car there still breaking in the engine.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Hmm… I still need to register. March flew by.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Hah, April is almost gone too!

car is in the shop, should be out in time for BZF still, registering next week and gettin all arranged too. waiting on NIStune....
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

Pace;325924 wrote: Hmm… I still need to register. March flew by.
    Haha, me too. Havent registered or reserved a room yet… Same story every year though, I wait until the last day for tshirts
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Hrmmm, I should probably hop on registering too… I always figured I could be a cheap ass and just show up without registering and just hang out for the week.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

Count me out, can't do it and I'm not rushing it because I'm pouring way too much money into this build…sorry guys! If I have some extra cash/time I'm down to bring the subaru down, but depends how things go. I would feel stupid bringing a subaru to BZF.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

I'm risking it so bad right now. Blowing almost all my savings getting this damn transmission built, and I still don't have it yet, unexpected costs and delays keep popping up..Time is quickly running out. If the car isn't ready which it will/must be! I will be forced to bring down the Fusion.. Yeah, id be silly, but I have to be there!

what do you need for the trans? i have a gear casing from an R30A. it was fine. all it needs is to have the bellhousing put back on it.

I'm still toying with the idea of going. Calgary to Denver = 16 hours, Denver to Branson = 12 hours. Leave Wednesday morning, arrive in Branson Thursday afternoon. I just have to convince the powers that be to let me take the whole hitch off work because it's right in the middle of a nine-day stretch up north. Man. I REALLY want to go.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Careless;327602 wrote: what do you need for the trans? i have a gear casing from an R30A. it was fine. all it needs is to have the bellhousing put back on it.
    Haha, yeah. I have a complete 30A with the case removed too, pretty solid unit. The OD Bushing shattered on the guy when he was re-installing it, I've since sourced the part through a very long, and stressful day. I could have taken it off the spare 30A, but it would have required a full disassembly, and pressing out the shafts and such again. The cost of having him tear down another trans would be far more than a new part, even though 2x cross country overnight shipping does add up hah.

Got our room reserved. Not sure if I'm going to register this year. Not likely my Z would be in the car show even if I can get it running in time.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

About a month left to go, hoping to get my transmission back today, then I gotta haul ass hah