Custom Hood Liner now available

wow,

February 2013:

Due to an unforeseen medical issue I am unable to accept orders for hoodliners right now. I am undergoing I.V. chemotherapy for stage 4 pancreatic cancer and hope to beat it! I've lived a clean life and am fairly strong so my docs are positive that I'll get through this. As soon as I get the OK from them I'll re-establish the STORE page so that I can fulfill orders once more.

To those who have already ordered from me I fully intend to complete and ship your order as soon as I'm able, please bear with me!

I have every confidence in the doctors and staff of the Cancer Center at the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan that they'll bring me to full health and remission!

Glory and praise to Almighty God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who will also bring me through this cancer and offer me comfort and healing so that I can support my family through the sale of my hoodliners.

Thank you for your understanding and prayers!

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"
    [email protected]
    www.hoodliners.net

You will beat it, we can inject some z31dye into your system and your flux capacitor will kick on!

Hope you get better bro.
    My Build Thread

862sik;319957 wrote: You will beat it, we can inject some z31dye into your system and your flux capacitor will kick on!

Hope you get better bro.
    it's not me thank goodness, I was going to order one

ah crap didnt catch that. I was wondering how a guy with a bunch of IV's is going to type a letter with no mistakes =)
    My Build Thread

Pancreatic cancer, stage 4, not good. Bad prognosis. Most only live 3 - 6 months after diagnosis.

Glad I got my hood liner last year.

Good luck Gonzo
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

Yeah stage 4 of any cancer is never a good thing. Shame. Best wishes
    DD:
    86 Black Turbo 5spd
    The Fallen:
    84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
    Parting Currently:
    86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
    Garage Sale

My best friend from HS was just diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer 4 days before Christmas.
    This after his wife was diagnosed with uterine cancer the year before and had to have a hysterectomy.

edit: Doh, didn't see that it wasn't you until later.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

MADMIKE;320052 wrote: Yeah stage 4 of any cancer is never a good thing. Shame. Best wishes
    Yeah, I got to stage 3B with my cancer (melanoma), it had spread (tumor in my leg) but not to a distant part of my body (would have been stage 4). Been 3 years and they find no more tumors. 3 years ago I had a 12% survival rate for my skin cancer, 1 out of 8 survive stage 3B.

Pancreatic cancer is almost always not cureable or even able to slow it down. You are usually toast if you get that diagnosis.
    Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
    85 Turbo, original owner, restored
    93 NA Babied

I still have my hood liner… I can try to remove it from the shiro hood that is gonna be cut up this weekend. With any luck I should be able to remove it in one piece. I guess I'm going to have to stop in and see Gonzo this week.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

I was talking about hoodliners the other day at a Z meet and thought I would check to see if he was still making them.
    I was saddened by what I read:

http://www.gofundme.com/Gonzaloduque

"Just an update:
    My husband Gonzalo Duque saddly ended his battle with stage 4 pancreatic cancer on Thursday June 26,2014 at 7 in the morning. He fought to the last breath. Altough he did not want to give up, the Lord called him home."
    Shiro #443

You know Rick, crazily enough yesterday I was having the same conversation with a friend as we were masking off my engine bay. He has asked about my hood liner and had told them of Gonzo producing these until he became ill. I wasn't sure how his illness had turned out for him until I read this. It's sad to hear of his passing.
    Build Log Link: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-VG33-HX35-WIP

Wow sad story R.I.P.i was looking into a hood liner with no luck.

Can anyone carry on his legacy? Someone out there has gotta know how he made these..

This is terrible news. Even if someone doesn't own a Z31, when they help support the small aftermarket niche they become apart of the family.

RIP Gonzo.