M30 ecu

cjlewisz31 wrote: the only thing i can think of is either jason deleted it when the site was down for some time or its under some random name that you wouldnt have guessed cuz iv done a search and looked through all the stickies i could find.
    I did too, nothing… I was going to ask what years, was planning to go to the junkyard next week, who knows I may see one

90-93 i belive are the years the M30 was made. make sure you give yourself atleast 6" of wire when you cut the harness.

found 2 M30s at the junk yard today, is there any market for these ECUs in here? i could easilty pick them up today/tomorrow.

Pull the harness, if it is in good shape. Sell it on club f31.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

zamg63 wrote: found 2 M30s at the junk yard today, is there any market for these ECUs in here? i could easilty pick them up today/tomorrow.
    do it, the more people swap the better documented it will be!

zamg63 wrote: found 2 M30s at the junk yard today, is there any market for these ECUs in here? i could easilty pick them up today/tomorrow.
    if i had the money id totally jump on it.

These are the threads. Remember, our forum doesn't search 3 letter words very well. Best to use google site search for such topics:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10646

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569

http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtop … &sk=t&sd=a

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25262

Unfortunately, much of the information was lost when those old douche bags got pissed and left the forum.
    "produce first.talk second."

what did happen to bernardd ?

ShamWow wrote: These are the threads. Remember, our forum doesn't search 3 letter words very well. Best to use google site search for such topics:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10646

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569

http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtop … &sk=t&sd=a

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25262

Unfortunately, much of the information was lost when those old douche bags got pissed and left the forum.
    Did you get any word on that other Nissan ECU Solution regarding the M30? Whatthefuckwasitcalledagain?

According to my email, development for 6cylinder 16bit ECU is end of summer. Nismotronics.

There is a thread about it in the ECU section.
    "produce first.talk second."

ShamWow wrote: According to my email, development for 6cylinder 16bit ECU is end of summer. Nismotronics.

There is a thread about it in the ECU section.
    Sounds like I need to shoot them an email as well to get on the test bed program!
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

hey guys im sure this has been answered before but is the rev limiter the same as ours? injector cut or spark cut?

For the Brotherhood

Crusherbait wrote: For the Brotherhood

nice find!!!

now what about a pin out for a z32?