Isis coilovers/Stance parts

• Isis coilovers/Stance parts

Hey guys, I just found this in a for sale thread on another forum, and thought you guys might be interested. (I've omitted some stuff like the prices and whatnot for the seller's sake)

"ISIS S13 coilovers with stance 8/6 springs and stance lower adjustment

These are BRAND NEW ISIS coilovers still have the original box just took them out to swap over the springs and collars to stance. This will make the coils go MUCH MUCH lower than regular ISIS stuff will do.

So basically, what I'm reading this as, is that the Isis coilovers have the same thread pitch as Stance coilovers so they could, theoretically, fit into the S9/Stance adaptors for the fronts of our cars, and the rears would go in the same way as the Stance do.

now, you may be wondering why this is interesting? well Isis coilovers sell for less than $700 (befoar shipping) from Enjuku Racing, which is moar than $400 cheaper than the cheapest Stance coils.

Now, I'm not in any way trying to make it sound like cheaper is bettar, but some guys don't have the budget for super nice coilovers (like me )

here's a link to the Isis coilovers on Enjuku:
    http://www.enjukuracing.com/isis-basic- … -9092.html

flame me if you want, but I thought I would put this out there for the rest of you guys
    irony.cc

the rear mounting posts look cheap as hell compared to the fully machined bottom mounts from stance.

Indeed^ does look cheap, but you get what you pay for. And I'm sure it'd be plenty strong enough

Someone has blatantly pointed out that Isis are shit and do not go low enough.

But now you want them?

I do not understand this forum sometimes. Its $400!
    "produce first.talk second."

I guess it is an option, But I am willing to bet that within a year the purchaser will swap the ISIS stuff for stance or whatever. If you get a hold of the correct company, stance do not cost 1100… But much less, especially with removing the stuff that we don't need.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Racinjitter wrote: I guess it is an option, But I am willing to bet that within a year the purchaser will swap the ISIS stuff for stance or whatever. If you get a hold of the correct company, stance do not cost 1100… But much less, especially with removing the stuff that we don't need.
    less than 1100? With the adapters? Please show me the way.

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: Someone has blatantly pointed out that Isis are shit and do not go low enough.

But now you want them?

I do not understand this forum sometimes. Its $400!
    you can make anything go low, and I never said anything about Isis being shit, I've also read stuff about them not being shit either so idk lol
    irony.cc

[quote]300cars wrote:
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    I guess it is an option, But I am willing to bet that within a year the purchaser will swap the ISIS stuff for stance or whatever. If you get a hold of the correct company, stance do not cost 1100… But much less, especially with removing the stuff that we don't need.
    less than 1100? With the adapters? Please show me the way.
    not including the adaptors, which you need with the Isis coils anyway.

CALL TOUGE FACTORY.

THEY ARE GOD AND CREATOR OF STANCE.

Never mind. After reviewing your build thread, just cheap this shit out so you can afford tires and reg fees. I'm tired of seeing "pictars" of that shit parked.
    "produce first.talk second."

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: CALL TOUGE FACTORY.

Never mind. After reviewing your build thread, just cheap this shit out so you can afford tires and reg fees. I'm tired of seeing "pictars" of that shit parked.
    awwe

u mad bro
    irony.cc

I'm with Mr.G on this one.

for 400 bucks, big fucking deal.
    you're getting people who support their product and the entire interwebs knows they support them.

IF I WERE to buy ISIS stuff, I'd have a lengthy talk with enjuku about how the rebuild process works first. who pays shipping if something fails that is not under your control? how long does it take? What do you get back? Rebuilt cores or brand new replacements?

Sounds like 400 bucks worth of hassle when you think abooot it.

Racinjitter wrote: If you get a hold of the correct company, stance do not cost 1100… But much less, especially with removing the stuff that we don't need.
    +1

Ppl just dont understand how reasonable these can be. No one on here is going to go out and say how much they paid, but will point you in the right direction no problem. MSRP is always suggested retail
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: Never mind. After reviewing your build thread, just cheap this shit out so you can afford tires and reg fees. I'm tired of seeing "pictars" of that shit parked.
    +1
    Gotta love when z31 agrees

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: CALL TOUGE FACTORY.

WOOOOT
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

adamvann3 wrote: No one on here is going to go out and say how much they paid.
    Guys, it's time to come out of the closet now! :nanan?re
    Matte Black 86T - Sold