Isis coilovers/Stance parts

[quote]simply86T wrote:
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    No one on here is going to go out and say how much they paid.Guys, it's time to come out of the closet now! :nanan?re
    I will just say that I paid about 1/3 of what my coilovers MSRP for.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

So I was doing some googling on ISIS and found that most people hatin' on ISIS because of their low price instead of actually having used their coilovers. For those lovin' ISIS actually switched from springs to coilovers, and well, that's not really a proper comparison is it?

So besides price advantage, those who jumped on ISIS really because ISIS is fully backed by Enjuku Racing. So most of them said if you trust Enjuku Racing, then by extension ISIS. Well, I know nothing about Enjuku Racing. :lol: But on ISIS' website Touge Factory looks to be one of their dealers (even tho I couldn't find ISIS products on Touge's website):
    http://www.isisperformance.com/dealers
    Matte Black 86T - Sold

Careless wrote: the rear mounting posts look cheap as hell compared to the fully machined bottom mounts from stance.
    I am not defending ISIS, just saying…

The new Stance XR premium coilver…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

interesting. looks flimsy

but i guess if and control arms are welded in very few spots as a comparison, it should be ok.
    probably a very bad comparison on my part though.

what's the price point of the XR "premium"?

[quote]Racinjitter wrote: [quote=simply86T]
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    No one on here is going to go out and say how much they paid.Guys, it's time to come out of the closet now! :nanan?reI will just say that I paid about 1/3 of what my coilovers MSRP for.
    I will just say that I profited by switching to coilovers.
    "produce first.talk second."

Careless wrote:
    what's the price point of the XR "premium"?
    I think the MSRP is like 2400+… or maybe that was the sale price… i just saw it on zilvia while i was perusing out of boredom.

1988 570zx SS Edition

Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

Swift springs…fuck yeah

Any idea how much lower than stance these actually? The front dampeners look hella shorter compared to my KTS, hmmmm I may look into these if I find some good feedback.
    My S30

MY BLOG:http://alexdatsun.wordpress.com/

mistah mofro wrote: Any idea how much lower than stance these actually? The front dampeners look hella shorter compared to my KTS, hmmmm I may look into these if I find some good feedback.
    With the subaru dampers I can set the upper frame fender support/area on the top of my wheels, granted I have to remove the front lip. I would struggle to see a need to get lower than that. With 16s/low profile tire and a zenki front, i bet you could almost scrap the turbo lip.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Notice on the premium stance's the bottom collar is similar to that of the " cheap " isis .

Hell if it was a known problem of them breaking , you could always gusset the collar

I'm not supporting the isis gear though, 400 bucks more for something proven… save your change for a month
    Welder / fabircator up north.

[quote]bleakdragonmage wrote:
    Originally posted by Careless
    the rear mounting posts look cheap as hell compared to the fully machined bottom mounts from stance.

I am not defending ISIS, just saying…

The new Stance XR premium coilver…

The XR Stance DO NOT FIT OUR ADAPTERS.
    sigpic

Butter wrote:
    The XR Stance DO NOT FIT OUR ADAPTERS.
    No, no they do not. They're too big. I was just pointing out the rear strut mount.

1988 570zx SS Edition

swigger wrote: save your change for a month
    +1

Next time your date says, "How about dinner and a movie" you say, "How about a hotpocket and a handjob?"

win-win
    "produce first.talk second."

[quote]adamvann3 wrote:
    Originally posted by mistah mofro
    Any idea how much lower than stance these actually? The front dampeners look hella shorter compared to my KTS, hmmmm I may look into these if I find some good feedback.
    With the subaru dampers I can set the upper frame fender support/area on the top of my wheels, granted I have to remove the front lip. I would struggle to see a need to get lower than that. With 16s/low profile tire and a zenki front, i bet you could almost scrap the turbo lip.
    Did order subaru stance dampeners? With s13 collars and such? I'm just trying to get the s30 grounded. In going to be using a super secret setup when get payed this month!
    My S30

MY BLOG:http://alexdatsun.wordpress.com/

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: Next time your date says, "How about dinner and a movie" you say, "How about a hotpocket and a handjob?"

win-win
    HAHA