Isis coilovers/Stance parts

[quote]adamvann3 wrote:
    Originally posted by mistah mofro
    Any idea how much lower than stance these actually? The front dampeners look hella shorter compared to my KTS, hmmmm I may look into these if I find some good feedback.
    With the subaru dampers I can set the upper frame fender support/area on the top of my wheels, granted I have to remove the front lip. I would struggle to see a need to get lower than that. With 16s/low profile tire and a zenki front, i bet you could almost scrap the turbo lip.
    Adam, what i just found out from Scott at stance USA was at but beginning of this year that S13 shock body is 1.5 inches long just as long as the WRX dampeners, which he said most of the Z guys run. So whats so different about the WRX Valving?
    My S30

MY BLOG:http://alexdatsun.wordpress.com/

[quote]mistah mofro wrote: [quote=adamvann3]
    Originally posted by mistah mofro:1woslc8g
    Any idea how much lower than stance these actually? The front dampeners look hella shorter compared to my KTS, hmmmm I may look into these if I find some good feedback.
    With the subaru dampers I can set the upper frame fender support/area on the top of my wheels, granted I have to remove the front lip. I would struggle to see a need to get lower than that. With 16s/low profile tire and a zenki front, i bet you could almost scrap the turbo lip.
    Adam, what i just found out from Scott at stance USA was at but beginning of this year that S13 shock body is 1.5 inches long just as long as the WRX dampeners, which he said most of the Z guys run. So whats so different about the WRX Valving?[/quote:1woslc8g]

What you said, doesnt make sense?
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

What you said, doesnt make sense?
    Sorry bout that.
    Why does the wrx go lower than the s13 coilovers? I thought it would be the length of the s13 shock body compared to wrx. Hope thats better. Maybe when I wake up in the afternoon i shouldn't post for a while.
    My S30

the body of the wrx shock is shorter i believe.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

DeleriousZ wrote: the body of the wrx shock is shorter i believe.
    That's what I thought, but according to stance the s13 and wrx shock bodies are same length since the begining of this year.
    My S30

When I bought mine over 2 yrs ago I measured the WRX and s13, the WRX was an inch shorter and valved the same as the s13. They change designs yearly, they may have made a universal damper for both now.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Yep, the new version of the S13 is the same length as WRX. No more confusion anymore. WHEN you guys order the forthcoming Z31 setup, they will include these dampers.
    sigpic