S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-STANCE MULTILINK!!

• Re: S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-Packaging and Pics

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: Packaging came in finally, started assembly line with 2 other guys packaging this stuff up. I think the packaging is pretty efficient, and I sprayed all the steel down with anti-corrosion oil.
    So TF is shipping out the bushings separately when ordered?

Yes stance bushings drop ship from Touge factory in Chicago. Can have stance multilink arms shipped at same time to save on shipping.

^will call Tf to get multilink pricing and update here
    "produce first.talk second."

Heck yeah need prices on the arms

Hey mike do you think we need adjustable lower arms? i know stance doesn't make them
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

Please don't give up my kit , i could have the rest of the money by next week. I'm short on cash right now.

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

Im ready to take anyones spot that cant pay.

[quote]Careless wrote:
    Originally posted by Mike_GruiZinga
    Packaging came in finally, started assembly line with 2 other guys packaging this stuff up. I think the packaging is pretty efficient, and I sprayed all the steel down with anti-corrosion oil.
    So TF is shipping out the bushings separately when ordered?
    Yes, Once Mike gives us the final order, we will ship directly from here.

RXGhost wrote: Heck yeah need prices on the arms

Hey mike do you think we need adjustable lower arms? i know stance doesn't make them
    I can get you Megan Lower arms http://www.meganracing.com/product_deta … 9&catid=26

$400 shipped

Thanks
    -David

tfdave wrote:
    I can get you Megan Lower arms http://www.meganracing.com/product_deta … 9&catid=26

$400 shipped

Thanks
    -David
    Is that something you just want us to contact you directly for?
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87

Touge Factory is again giving us a deal on their parts. Anyone who buys the subframe swap kit is eligible for special group buy pricing… Check http://www.stance-usa.com/sus/ for more information on STANCE's multi-link components. They use quality Aurora teflon lined heims. They are professionally TIG welded. This is the setup I decided on for my personal car; the quality is excellent.

Pricing on Multi-link from STANCE (including shipping to USA):

Stance Rear upper control arm (S13/S14 same) -$230 (MSRP $280)
    Stance Rear Toe arm (Must specify S13 or S14) - $200 (MSRP $240)
    Stance Rear Traction arm (S13/S14 same) - $190 (MSRP $230)

Send payment for links to [email protected] The links will drop ship to your address and if you ordered STANCE bushings they will likely ship together.
    "produce first.talk second."

• This kit just keeps getting better and better and the boys at Stance are really taking care of us, I really hope everyone is supporting them the same as I am

• You can't build these components for these prices, lol!
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

[quote]RXGhost wrote:
    Originally posted by tfdave

$400 shipped

Thanks
    -DavidIs that something you just want us to contact you directly for?
    RXGhost - Yes, Please contact me directly. david(at)tougefactory(dot)com or 847-290-1531

• Want to add some more info on Stance links.

The most important part of aftermarket suspension links are the rod ends. Aurora spherical rod ends are one of the most expensive and high quality rod ends on the market, and for good reason. Aurora ends are used in both military and NASA applications. There is no other rod end that can match the quality, precision and durability of Aurora's rod ends. The Stance links use Aurora's strongest billet 3 piece rod end bearings. Aurora bearings use a sintered steel ball to handle extremely high loads. Rod ends feature special chemical bonded PTFE liners for smooth operation, less noise, and long life. The rod end housings are heat treated and zinc coated for strength and durability. Our rod ends offer a high misalignment angle for extreme performance.

The Aurora Rod ends we use have radial static load of 32223 N, which equates to 7244 lbs-force. It's a 3-piece design with hardened steel. It also has 52degrees of misalignment angle, specifically for automotive use. If you were to buy these bearings from Aurora, it'll cost you $65/ea, just to give you an idea.

-David

• tfdave wrote: Want to add some more info on Stance links.

The most important part of aftermarket suspension links are the rod ends. Aurora spherical rod ends are one of the most expensive and high quality rod ends on the market, and for good reason. Aurora ends are used in both military and NASA applications. There is no other rod end that can match the quality, precision and durability of Aurora's rod ends. The Stance links use Aurora's strongest billet 3 piece rod end bearings. Aurora bearings use a sintered steel ball to handle extremely high loads. Rod ends feature special chemical bonded PTFE liners for smooth operation, less noise, and long life. The rod end housings are heat treated and zinc coated for strength and durability. Our rod ends offer a high misalignment angle for extreme performance.

The Aurora Rod ends we use have radial static load of 32223 N, which equates to 7244 lbs-force. It's a 3-piece design with hardened steel. It also has 52degrees of misalignment angle, specifically for automotive use. If you were to buy these bearings from Aurora, it'll cost you $65/ea, just to give you an idea.

-David
    You have to pay for quality! The PTFE lining keeps things nice and quiet as well, where as the chinese high angle ones don't use lined bearings at all causing slop/noise.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

• I'm going to hang myself by my feet and see if enough change comes out of my pockets to get in on the multi-link group buy…
    Tinker Toy Equipped