S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-STANCE MULTILINK!!

• sooo uhhhhhh…

what about those that paid in full but haven't been notified of shipment / changed on first page?

• Careless wrote: sooo uhhhhhh…

what about those that paid in full but haven't been notified of shipment / changed on first page?
    +1 Curious myself. Tired of watching the mail.

• Late payment=Late shipment (significantly delayed).

If your payment was on time, your shipment should have arrived in a timely manner. If your payment was late, your shipment probably will ship this week.

ALSO, if you require international shipping, you have automatically been moved to the bottom of my TBS list, and your package has not been sent yet.
    "produce first.talk second."

• Mike_GruiZinga wrote: ALSO, if you require international shipping, you have automatically been moved to the bottom of my TBS list, and your package has not been sent yet.
    meany.

• Because Michigan is soo far away from Ontario…LOL
    88na2T-s13,q45 swap 12.6@110mph
    87T 2+2 auto,stock

• Knowing the mail system it will probably be routed through cali, to dallas, orlando, NC, then PA before it crosses the border and makes pit stop in calgary before landing in ontario. Thus, fail to save on shipping.
    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

• LOL, Actually it should go to New York, then either held up at the border for 2-3 weeks, then Toronto.
    88na2T-s13,q45 swap 12.6@110mph
    87T 2+2 auto,stock

• [quote]Careless wrote:
    Originally posted by Mike_GruiZinga
    ALSO, if you require international shipping, you have automatically been moved to the bottom of my TBS list, and your package has not been sent yet.
    meany.
    LOL

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

• So how many of you guys are done......?
    sigpic

• Still waiting on my kit....
    84 AE Mod

• I am half way done with mine I am waiting for some of the arms from stance ( i am broke as a joke so buying them as i can :P )
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

• Mike, take your time on my kit, no rush brosef!

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

• Sounds like Z-Bum is going to be the 1st by his maniacal laughter.
    sigpic

• Mine's on pre-order for 2013
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

• Waiting on Z31 Stance coils and moar cash.
    Tinker Toy Equipped