Response Type BIG BRAKE kit, 13 inches for non-turbo hubs :)

I'm sure somewhere I clarified the distinction, this kit is for bolt-on type hubs, it should have no impact what year or bolt pattern… the 87-89T are the different and easy to upgrade ones, which as people are finding out are getting harder to find and pricier when they do

are these bitches ready yet?

Shipped to me today.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Studs arrived too.... since you'll need longer studs than the bolt-on hubs have; you can get nissan or dorman 87T replacement studs if you don't plan to run a spacer, but I imagine people will want the flexibility of longer studs than that

my, what big rotors you have.

Still haven't even taken mine out of the bag…took me 4 hours today to get the subaru passed for emissions today…stupid modified cars.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

so whats a total cost and a parts list for parts youll need that arent included?

What do you mean parts not included? You'll need to buy your own car?

KIT:
    2 rotors
    2 calipers
    2 caliper hardware kits
    2 sets of pads
    2 brackets
    4 bolts

…optionally studs?

So, final pricing for the 87T+ guys yet?

Any chance we can get the calipers in red?

I like what I see so far. My Z32 30mm setup looks so small behind my 18x9.5" wheels. I want slightly more braking power up front. Recently pushed my car hard and started to get concerned as I felt like the fronts were fading out.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

No calipers are all black for the time being, down the road I'll design my own caliper from scratch, but I'll likely have to have to order 5x as many, then I could offer variety … not ready to do that as you can imagine

Um one thing you will need millsaps is z32 conversion lines, agency power has some dot rated, they go for around $55 from most vendors.. anyone already using z32 brakes will be all set

NissanEgg: why not just get some non-turbo hubs? heh

G-E;325229 wrote: What do you mean parts not included? You'll need to buy your own car?

KIT:
    2 rotors
    2 calipers
    2 caliper hardware kits
    2 sets of pads
    2 brackets
    4 bolts

…optionally studs?
    conversion brake lines ? i love this smiley

G-E;325229 wrote: What do you mean parts not included? You'll need to buy your own car?

KIT:
    2 rotors
    2 calipers
    2 caliper hardware kits
    2 sets of pads
    2 brackets
    4 bolts

…optionally studs?
    total price?

millsaps wrote: total price?
    I'm working on getting a distributor to deal with the sales aspect, I'm going to let them make the announcements

I am sooo wanting nice brakes on my car…please make this happen soon.