Alternative S/Z/Q subframe swap adapter kit

If you can do this swap, you don't need more than this kit… although it is easier with all 4 pins with brackets for novice welders

One off sale time!

The pic you see in the first post, I am selling that kit as-is except nyloc nuts and washers included. $160 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I have any more confirmed orders, I will be producing a small run of 4-5 kits, with all pins having brackets, using regular steel not hardened stainless, these kits will run approx. $220+ship

I will ask for deposits (like a group buy) before having them made, or have your loved ones buy them for you for christmas!

Just as I expected, everyone is all talk, no swap…

It's almost winter, great slow-motion project to work on until spring! :P

pics of products installed sell products.

not really, its not a hard idea to grasp, these items looks top notch, well done

A little bump, I am behind on a few things, including doing the subframe swap, but if anyone wants I have some other machining I need to get done, I can have some of these sets made…

You can also have any thread M20 or smaller (ie. 3/4-16) down to M14 if you want… last set I had made was 5/8-18 thread (have lots of those flange nuts around)

For those who keep bugging me about the lack of pics, I won't have any for a few weeks, but if you can do this swap, you won't need pics

I am ready with money in hand. Tried to pm u but got no reply. Let me know if they are still available and i will send money

I might be able to push yours through as a rush order, I have to go see them soon with some money, people are much more compliant when there's money involved

zmaniac yours is shipping out tuesday

New prices $325 shipped for 4 pins with brackets…

Thread pitch is up to you, 3/4-16 is the largest you'd likely want, and you wouldn't want to go below M14 sized thread, so if you're a purist and insist on metric, no problem, so long as it's M14-M18…

Bump, have orders for a few pieces… anyone else want a set made? Can have them shipping in under 2 weeks

$165 shipped for a pair of pins with brackets if you want to do your own front mounts using the bushing sleeves like butter

2 pairs of pins with brackets 5/8-16" thread with flange nuts ready to ship!

GE, I have to commend you for your ingenuity, although your dealing with z31 owners here man. Alot of talk and keyboard fabricators. Very little doers.

Just curious how many have you sold?
    87T, My build thread http://z31performance.com/forum/z31-…lee-s-87t-rb26

I've had 8 customers for these so far… one bought 4 pins with brackets, and one bought only 2 pins without brackets since they made their own box frame, the majority bought a pair with brackets

Does that help?

I'm going to be running off some sleeves to use to adapt to the z31 subframe pins in the stock location, like butter did, but with new parts not burnt out old bushing sleeves… 10 pieces coming soon

Well that good that people are buying them. Maybe there is some hope for us z31 guys
    87T, My build thread http://z31performance.com/forum/z31-…lee-s-87t-rb26