Nissan Meet in Birmingham, AL June 15-16

• turblown wrote:
    …ah. Why not bum a ride? Montgomery's only a little down the road from AU. :-)
    And not show up in my own car? While I could ride with Justin, I would much rather have my car; it's been down for over a year now. It should hopefully be good here in like a week.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

• So, June 15-16 2013 I'm assuming? :nanan?re

It may be easier to coordinate something through FB.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

• Kimbro Slice wrote: So, June 15-16 2013 I'm assuming? :nanan?re

It may be easier to coordinate something through FB.
    FB would indeed be much easier I'm thinking. :lol:

1985 300ZX Turbo GLL ^Click for log^

Originally posted by nater86zx
    No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

• turblown wrote:
    I'm sure some of the BamaGZ guys would be down too. I'm pretty sure I added you on FB a couple of days ago.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

• [quote]Kimbro Slice wrote:
    Originally posted by turblown
    I'm sure some of the BamaGZ guys would be down too. I'm pretty sure I added you on FB a couple of days ago.
    You did. I was like "who is this" till I saw the AE. :nanan?re You need to join Bama GZ!

No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

• turblown wrote:
    You did. I was like "who is this" till I saw the AE. :nanan?re You need to join Bama GZ!
    I've been on BamaGZ for over a year now, I just had used my old handle over there. I got it changed over to this one to keep the uniformity, but I just haven't posted back over there since.

I need to copy my mega huge update from here and put it up over there.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

• add me, add me to FB too! :nanan?re
    Might be able to make the 2013 run!!
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

• [quote]Kimbro Slice wrote:
    I've been on BamaGZ for over a year now, I just had used my old handle over there. I got it changed over to this one to keep the uniformity, but I just haven't posted back over there since.

I need to copy my mega huge update from here and put it up over there.
    You -do- need to update your log over there. I'm the only Z31 that's active.

• turblown wrote: You -do- need to update your log over there. I'm the only Z31 that's active.
    I'm still around. Just don't have much to update on my log as my car is mostly done. Hoping to source some fuel upgrades and Nistune soon.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

• [quote]NissanEgg wrote:
    You -do- need to update your log over there. I'm the only Z31 that's active.I'm still around. Just don't have much to update on my log as my car is mostly done. Hoping to source some fuel upgrades and Nistune soon.
    Oh yeah, I've got a friend who's looking to sell his for $400. It's in his CA S13 but he said he can pull the chip no issue.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

• [quote]NissanEgg wrote:
    You -do- need to update your log over there. I'm the only Z31 that's active.I'm still around. Just don't have much to update on my log as my car is mostly done. Hoping to source some fuel upgrades and Nistune soon.
    D'oh. How could I forget, you? Lol, I guess like you said it's bc your log is mostly finished. Missed seeing you at the parade man!

• I figure I'll update my thread over there, even though there's not much to update it with since the thing still doesn't move.

Have we figured out how to change your signature and avatar picture over there yet? I remember everything got jumbled around with the big update but I'm looking now and I'm not sure where to go.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

• Kimbro Slice wrote: I figure I'll update my thread over there, even though there's not much to update it with since the thing still doesn't move.

Have we figured out how to change your signature and avatar picture over there yet? I remember everything got jumbled around with the big update but I'm looking now and I'm not sure where to go.
    Go to "Forum Actions" on the top bar, click on that. Then on the next page, you'll see "Edit Signature" over on the left side. :-)