Nissan Meet in Birmingham, AL June 15-16

we have the 15th and 16th as the meet days, we do not have an exact meet location yet. open to suggestions.
    Kira-1988 N/A T-Top- Turbo soon
    Naomi-1984 N/A Slicktop R.I.P.-stolen
    1976 Chevy Camaro R.I.P.- Custom candycane rods

Lassiters Mountain is the local dragstrip in the Birmingham area. The track is 10 miles north of downtown Birmingham and they have test and tune on Friday nights. http://www.lassitermountaindragway.

Probably grab food and gas or whatever else anyone may want/need and all roll in there together friday night, as for the people just staying saterday, i don't know where we'll meet. I need someone with some knowledge of the area to give me a good place. maybe a park or good place to eat or something?

Getting closer every day :yahoo Lets get this stuff set in stone guys!

This is your thread!
    Set the time and place and the will come...... :nanan?re
    Don't you have a Z to put together 1st? :lol:
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

All that is left to do to me Z is the ignition timing is a bit off :P fixed tonight.
    I'm trying to let everyone get as much input in as possible lol, trying to make all of the people happy all the time lol.
    I'll get everything together tonight or tomorrow and throw it up here for everyone.

OP edited to reflect a rough game plan for the meet. Questions or concerns?

NizmoZ31 wrote: OP edited to reflect a rough game plan for the meet. Questions or concerns?
    Suggestion 1: Put the days beside the dates. Like Fri, Sat, etc.

Suggestion 2: I vote for Chuy's for lunch. It's tex-mex and is fantastic. (Located in The Summit, off 459)

1985 300ZX Turbo GLL ^Click for log^

Originally posted by nater86zx
    No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

turblown wrote: I vote for Chuy's for lunch. It's tex-mex and is fantastic. (Located in The Summit, off 459)
    I've been in the state for 8 years and I think I've never been in The Summit. :?

But I may have another Z31 to roll with me down there.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

OP dates fixed like suggested, cleaned up a little also to make it look a bit more presentable

[quote]Kimbro Slice wrote:
    Originally posted by turblown
    I vote for Chuy's for lunch. It's tex-mex and is fantastic. (Located in The Summit, off 459)
    I've been in the state for 8 years and I think I've never been in The Summit. :?

But I may have another Z31 to roll with me down there.
    It's the high-class outdoor mall type thing, lol. I wouldn't shop there, but I WILL eat there! I hope you get the other Z31 to come down! The more the merrier! 8)

No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

turblown wrote:
    It's the high-class outdoor mall type thing, lol. I wouldn't shop there, but I WILL eat there! I hope you get the other Z31 to come down! The more the merrier! 8)
    Oh that's not saying I don't know what it is, I have my share of sisters that always talked about going down to shop. We have a similar setup here, except not as big.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

[quote]Kimbro Slice wrote:
    Originally posted by turblown
    Oh that's not saying I don't know what it is, I have my share of sisters that always talked about going down to shop. We have a similar setup here, except not as big.
    Lol, oh ok, my bad!

You may want to make this an event on FB as well. It would make communication a bit easier and could open it up to a larger group of owners. Just my $.02.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Fuel pump wiring took a crap. I am hoping to have the car back together before the meet.... I will definately be towing it if we bring it, just to be on the safe side… I don't trust it on long drives for now…

Silver 86T 3" turbo back Cm exhaust ST Springs / Tokiko Blues
    87-89 turbo front hubs z32 brakes in front Z32 Master Cylinder
    Autometer boost gauge a-pillar pod, autometer oil temp and pressure.
    5zigen FN01R-C FRONT 17x8.5 245/45 REAR 17x10 285/40 rubber Kumho ECSTA ASX
    Turbo XS BC, EGRblocked off, 5% limo tint

I have a lot of shit on my plate right now but my Z is running and I might do this. I gotta play it by ear though.
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.