Nissan Meet in Birmingham, AL June 15-16

It seems like this was a bad time for everyone…I got a new better paying job with more hours, but only pays every other week. I'd have to shat money to come. would it be a better idea if we moved it back a bit?
    Kira-1988 N/A T-Top- Turbo soon
    Naomi-1984 N/A Slicktop R.I.P.-stolen
    1976 Chevy Camaro R.I.P.- Custom candycane rods

Sure, I'm broke right now lol.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

NizmoZ31 wrote: It seems like this was a bad time for everyone…I got a new better paying job with more hours, but only pays every other week. I'd have to shat money to come. would it be a better idea if we moved it back a bit?
    Since Neil seems to have shit on his plate, maybe he'll pay you to take a dump on his dinner table.

NizmoZ31 wrote: It seems like this was a bad time for everyone…I got a new better paying job with more hours, but only pays every other week. I'd have to shat money to come. would it be a better idea if we moved it back a bit?
    That would be great for me. I'm having random stalls now which I think is the transmission control unit (I've changed MAFs already) and probably just will have to hunker down and do a tranny swap. :-?

1985 300ZX Turbo GLL ^Click for log^

Originally posted by nater86zx
    No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

Yeah, we can move it on back. Saying as how I haven't even touched the car in a week and still need to get parts in, PLUS I'm broke.

It's looking more like I won't fuck with the trans swap until I get the car running right. Oh well.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

So what would be a good date to push it to?

I can't do anything the first week of July as I will be in Panama City Beach with the wife and her family.

Mid-July or later?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Second weekend in August?

Thats good to hear. I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend… to many things on my plate.
    August is good for me so far.

Silver 86T 3" turbo back Cm exhaust ST Springs / Tokiko Blues
    87-89 turbo front hubs z32 brakes in front Z32 Master Cylinder
    Autometer boost gauge a-pillar pod, autometer oil temp and pressure.
    5zigen FN01R-C FRONT 17x8.5 245/45 REAR 17x10 285/40 rubber Kumho ECSTA ASX
    Turbo XS BC, EGRblocked off, 5% limo tint

If we move it into August I'll be even closer to B-ham than I am now, and me and Justin could roll up there from Auburn together.

August is looking to be good so far, I'll just need to watch it and see if it'll conflict with any of my classes.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

My poor 87na has been sitting for 6 years, rolled it into the garage to start working on it a week ago. I may have it running by August, but I'm slow and broke so who knows.

BTW, anyone know of a place to take 6 year old skunky gasoline? I found a place out in Moody, but I was hoping for something closer to me (Pelham.)

SteveR111 wrote: My poor 87na has been sitting for 6 years, rolled it into the garage to start working on it a week ago. I may have it running by August, but I'm slow and broke so who knows.

BTW, anyone know of a place to take 6 year old skunky gasoline? I found a place out in Moody, but I was hoping for something closer to me (Pelham.)
    Did you ask your back yard?
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

I went to the junkyard this week and bought all the stuff needed for the 5-speed swap on my 85T! That'll be fun! Hopefully I can limp the automatic to my friend's enclosed shop by the end of the month and start on the swap mid-July.

SteveR111 wrote: My poor 87na has been sitting for 6 years, rolled it into the garage to start working on it a week ago. I may have it running by August, but I'm slow and broke so who knows.

A big pile of limbs that need to be burned sounds like a good place for that gas!

No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

Heh, the tank is about 3/4 full, 15 gallons would make a nice fireball. And now I'm thinking about how nice the lot across the street would look without that ugly house on it. :twisted:

And to the other train of thought on this page: yea, mid-August sounds great to me. I should have the 5-speed in by mid-July! 8)