Nissan Meet in Birmingham, AL June 15-16

Re: Nissan Pow-Wow near Foley, AL

Lassiters Mountain is the local dragstrip in the Birmingham area. The track is 10 miles north of downtown Birmingham and they have test and tune on Friday nights. http://www.lassitermountaindragway.com/

sdh300 wrote: Lassiters Mountain is the local dragstrip in the Birmingham area. The track is 10 miles north of downtown Birmingham and they have test and tune on Friday nights. http://www.lassitermountaindragway.com/
    Thanks for the info!

1985 300ZX Turbo GLL ^Click for log^

Originally posted by nater86zx
    No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

Sweet, so maybe we do the racing Friday night? make friday the optional day and saterday the lunch and cruise day? What do you guys think?
    Kira-1988 N/A T-Top- Turbo soon
    Naomi-1984 N/A Slicktop R.I.P.-stolen
    1976 Chevy Camaro R.I.P.- Custom candycane rods

NizmoZ31 wrote: Sweet, so maybe we do the racing Friday night? make friday the optional day and saterday the lunch and cruise day? What do you guys think?
    Sounds good to me! And can we change the thread title to reflect Birmingham. Might get more GA/MS/TN guys.

No such thing as hoarding Z parts. When it comes to z parts, its not hoarding its preparedness!

Might be interested. The schedule is good for me. I might bring it up in the Atlanta Z club meeting this week and gauge any interest. I know 1 or 2 that might tag along.
    "zetto sun-ichi" group"

Bham wouldn't be a problem with me. Let me get the car together and I'll see about making it out.

NizmoZ31-88 na t-top
    NizmoZ31's brother- FC rx-7 turbo
    turblown - 85 turbo t-top
    Kimbro Slice - 50th AE

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

Kimbro, I totally meant to PM you this thread. My bad. :-)

Thread title changed :P can't wait to see everyone there, hopeing for a big turnout for the first time!!! Name still up in the air lol.

NizmoZ31 wrote: Thread title changed :P can't wait to see everyone there, hopeing for a big turnout for the first time!!! Name still up in the air lol.
    "The General Z Hazard County Extravaganza" photoshoppedZ31withRebelFlagPaint.jpg :lol

Just kidding! Just kidding!

^ ::lol ^
    Just under 10 weeks to go…I'm so impateint…lol

Just a friendly bump!

Changin my headgasket this weekend so excited lol. I can't wait to get her back on the road again.

NizmoZ31 wrote: Changin my headgasket this weekend so excited lol. I can't wait to get her back on the road again.
    I'll be fixing fuel leaks, again, on my car this week. I just posted a thread. I'm tired of buying freaking gaskets for the upper plenum, lol. On the brighter side, I'm installing my amplifier and subwoofer in the car this weekend as well. I'll be happy to have a full system again. My sub stage has been sitting collecting dust for a while.

Bumpasauras rex. :haha

My reverse gear took a dump yesterday (automatic). So…as long as we park in places where I can pull straight out, I'll be ok! :-?