The 2013 Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals! April 26-28,2013

• The 2013 Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals! April 26-28,2013

Whos going this year?
    I will def be there, hopefully Ill have my car tuned by then so I can throw it upon the dyno!!!!!!

http://www.zcarparts.com/show/index.html
    1985 300ZX Turbo- Wrecked R.I.P.
    -Stock
    04/87 300zx Turbo GLL- Project Car/Daily
    -Built Heads, Cams, HX35....etc.
    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab w/Hemi- SOLD
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    2014 Chevy Cruze Lt RS- Daily
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

Eh I might make it down. Always nice to chat with the Z31 owners

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

TearingRaven;321127 wrote: Eh I might make it down. Always nice to chat with the Z31 owners
    Do it!! I just got the friday 26th off work! This will be my first z specifc meet, I just got my car running pretty decent finally. Plus im trying to snag a lip for the 87, they may have damaged ones for cheap that could be fixed!
    -Stock
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

Gonna miss it this year (again) ..

Got so many other events planned coming up including the Historic J-Gathering (the week before MSA) .. taking all discretionary funds.
    Whoever goes .. take lots of pics!
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

I'll be there and with pix

Dont give up, build your dream Z

I'll be there, coming with another z31 who isnt on here. Pretty much stock now, gonna try to get something done before the show though

/collegelife

I wish I could go. Just like Datsun Matsuri this year, it falls right in the middle of a hitch up north and there isn't really anyone to cover for me if I were to take the time off. This is already turning into a lousy year for car shows. :/
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

ok I got the time off I will see if this is something I can make it to
    Click here to view my Stanced VG33ET Build thread / Click here to view my Feed Back thread

Out of the three days, which one is the best to go? Sunday?

Huh, I thought I was replying to the NissanFest thread for some reason. April 26-28 I'm actually at home.

Hmm, 22 hours on the road each way though…

Put me down as a maybe…
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

valor389;321170 wrote: Out of the three days, which one is the best to go? Sunday?
    Well Friday is the party/hangout day Saturday is the garage sale! Which is what I'm really excited for! I need some new shit! And Sunday is the car show. I've never been but that's the vibe I goT from the website. I'm going all three days.
    -Stock
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

LOL Is there actually Z31 shit out there at the garage sale? They should really just call this "S30Fest" because that's 90% of the cars there.

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

I make it every year on Sunday, with or without my z. I love the car show. Not sure if I'll enter my car this year.

TearingRaven;321188 wrote: LOL Is there actually Z31 shit out there at the garage sale? They should really just call this "S30Fest" because that's 90% of the cars there.
    Old friend of mine used to hit the garage sale very year. Always came home with something for his z31s. Body kit components, interior pieces, etc .. Some years had more stuff than others.

Lots of s30s for sure. I like that! But the time is coming when the event will be dominated by the z33/z34 crowd.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

TurboZcaR;321183 wrote: Well Friday is the party/hangout day Saturday is the garage sale! Which is what I'm really excited for! I need some new shit! And Sunday is the car show. I've never been but that's the vibe I goT from the website. I'm going all three days.I'd love to be there for the garage sale, but i don't wanna head out there twice lol. Probably just go Sunday.

NismoVega;321201 wrote:
    I make it every year on Sunday, with or without my z. I love the car show. Not sure if I'll enter my car this year.
    Headin' out from the valley too, maybe roll with me and my buddy. Idk just a thought, still have a while.