The 2013 Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals! April 26-28,2013

What time did you wanna roll? I usually leave at 6:30 or so. Your friend should go too.

NismoVega;327878 wrote: What time did you wanna roll? I usually leave at 6:30 or so. Your friend should go too.
    I want him to go, but he seems to be avoiding it lol. We'll see. Didn't know we had to leave that early, but your the one with experience so i'll take your word. I'm gonna have to pick up a friend first in Woodland Hills/Calabasas. Any ideas on where you would want to meet?

The last time I attended MSA .. when it was at MSA .. cars were lining up at 5AM. I know, because at 5AM .. I was 2nd in line. LOL!
    By 530AM .. there were 20 Z's …
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Some parts we need aren't gonna make it on time. Unfortunately our Z31s are out. I'm still going to the show, maybe I'll see you there.

NismoVega;328017 wrote: Some parts we need aren't gonna make it on time. Unfortunately our Z31s are out. I'm still going to the show, maybe I'll see you there.
    Bummer, was really looking forward to it. Still waiting to run into you one day on the streets haha

There's still a chance might make it, but not sure. I'll probably register today just in case. Worst case scenario, I loose $25. I'll keep you posted.

NismoVega;328129 wrote: There's still a chance might make it, but not sure. I'll probably register today just in case. Worst case scenario, I loose $25. I'll keep you posted.
    Hopefully your got in?

Registration (per MSA) was closing, Thursday, 5PM (I presume PST).
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

inqui-Z-tor;328230 wrote: Hopefully your got in?

Registration (per MSA) was closing, Thursday, 5PM (I presume PST).
    Yeah, I did. I'm registered. And the car is coming along. Tomorrow will tell. I love this last minute drama. Happens everytime.

One Z31 is a GO. Another pending. Want to meet up in the morning Valor?

2 Z31s are a GO!!

Yeah, where and when? I still have to stop by a friends house in woodlandhills beforehand

6:30 am. Taft High.

I'm here sans car. Cheaper to fly than pay for gas.
    Two Z31s there while I was there. Hope I see more Z31s Sunday.
    I will be the old guy in the gray "Z31 Respect Your Elders" shirt.
    See you there!
    Vivat!

Had a great time, these are pictures i got with my iphone, my friend will be uploading pics on flickr from his dslr, he had over 300 pics.

Waiting in line

with NismoVega

Those are only a few of the phone pics i got,but i will post the link when my friend uploads all his pics. There are tons of cars and z31s i didnt upload, takes too long with my phone

I saw you and your friend out there Valor! I will throw some pix on here when I find my camera wire!

Dont give up, build your dream Z