The 2013 Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals! April 26-28,2013

inqui-Z-tor;329116 wrote: OK .. thats not too bad. Just trying to guage how far back you were from the "entrance". Would you say .. 50+ cars back from the front of the line?
    I was running late that morning, sorry Valor. We arrived around 9 am. We were definitely more than 50 cars back. We were in that place in line because cars were already going in. I'm going to aim for an earlier start time next year.

NismoVega;329194 wrote: I was running late that morning, sorry Valor. We arrived around 9 am. We were definitely more than 50 cars back. We were in that place in line because cars were already going in. I'm going to aim for an earlier start time next year.
    OK. The last time I attended MSA .. when it was at MSA .. 2006? .. I was there at 5AM. And I wasn't 1st in line (I was 2nd actually) .. and by 530AM .. the line had extended down and around the back alley.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

I don't usually aim to be in the front of the line. But this year I ran late and we ended up more towards the back of the pack.