The 2013 Motorsport Auto Z-Car West Coast Nationals! April 26-28,2013

valor389;321243 wrote: I'd love to be there for the garage sale, but i don't wanna head out there twice lol. Probably just go Sunday.

Headin' out from the valley too, maybe roll with me and my buddy. Idk just a thought, still have a while.
    I'll see if I can have my car ready. If so, definately.

Lets take this meet over!!! Z31's FTMFW!!!!
    1985 300ZX Turbo- Wrecked R.I.P.
    -Stock
    04/87 300zx Turbo GLL- Project Car/Daily
    -Built Heads, Cams, HX35....etc.
    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab w/Hemi- SOLD
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    2014 Chevy Cruze Lt RS- Daily
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

TurboZcaR;321304 wrote: Lets take this meet over!!! Z31's FTMFW!!!!
    If you were able to get every z31 enthusiast from just the forums .. you still wouldn't have enough z31s to exceed the s30's.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Would you guys recommend paying the $25 to be in the show even if my car is stock? I haven't been to one yet so i really don't know what to expect

valor389;321366 wrote: Would you guys recommend paying the $25 to be in the show even if my car is stock? I haven't been to one yet so i really don't know what to expect
    Yes.

I'll be there

valor389;321366 wrote: Would you guys recommend paying the $25 to be in the show even if my car is stock? I haven't been to one yet so i really don't know what to expect
    I've entered my stock Z31 twice. I personally recommend the experience, but everyone is different.

inqui-Z-tor;321312 wrote: If you were able to get every z31 enthusiast from just the forums .. you still wouldn't have enough z31s to exceed the s30's.
    Truth, but I can dream
    -Stock
    -Banks Full 3in Exhaust, Edge Evolution Tuner Chip, K&N Cold Air Intake, BBK 90mm Throttle Body, Full JL Audio Sound System(speakers, amps, subs) Pioneer Touch Screen Head Unit
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

1 week!

Yes. Parking "in" the show .. means you're with other enthusiasts, within the confines of the show and other participants. The fellowship and friendships is worth the price. Besides, if you park off site. Your Z is left relatively un watched, un protected.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Im in, ill just tell my manager I have the trots. lol

Originally posted by adamvann3
    Its aged but well groomed; similar to a cougar who hits the gym. Yeah it may have some miles on it, but its still one hell of a ride.

I think I'm going. Will know more as the week goes on. My brother is trying to get his new Z31 ready. It's time to "baptize" a new member of the family.

I won't make it this year guys, take lots of pics!

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

My car is torn apart currently with no hopes of making it this weekend. Decided to do a major overhaul few weeks backwith hopes of having it done but its just been taking longer than expected.
    -Stock
    -Stock 1.4T Autotragic

Are you still planning on making the drive Valor?

NismoVega;327870 wrote: Are you still planning on making the drive Valor?
    Yeah I'm going but I think my other z31 buddy is flaking. I already paid for the show if u wanna meet up still