Question on a V8 swap

TurboDreams wrote: I can imagine, I know how far INSTINCTIVELY now (well actually I've known for 2 years) to drive straight while torque steering, granted this is never a problem when it isn't raining. This is Florida though, it rains all summer.

Double up on the torque driving a Z31 in the rain = hell. Call me an idiot but I have accidentally drifted my mom's Xterra on a rainy day making a right at a busy 4 way stop intersection.
    yea tell me about, the day before thanksgiving in 09 I was heading to tampa and it was pouring cats and dogs. I was switching lanes and did a 540 on I-4, but I just kept my cool and worked my way out of it safe and unharmed. Did scare the shit out of me, but I figured if I would have paniced I would have totaled my car and probably died!
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

You're probably right about that, I can't imagine remaining calm after doing a 360 much less a 540. What did you do just pull off to the side of the road and re-enter?

My most recent "almost accident" moment I was looking over my right shoulder to see if I could get in the other lane. The guy in front of me hauls ass on his brakes and I look back over just in time to get in the other lane coming within a foot of clipping his trailer. I had two people in the car that thought they were going to die but I didn't even get phased (but I did get pissed)

Z31P
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Blind spots don't. I've made the mistake of relying on them one two many times when I've almost merged into a Mustang and another time a Prelude.