bixenon Projector Retrofit. **kouki retro in progress**

• btw, using JDM/EUDM/AUS buckets and bodies -you can make kouki -style into zenki:-)
    Z31 JDM my way_google translated

• I really would! Just cant get a hold of them for a good price. I was going to adapt and modify the zenki lights, but no one wants to be the person to front the cash lol
    My Build Thread

• pm-d.

• btw, some 2 variants of making glass from plexy
    http://www.drive2.ru/l/1063693/

• I saw that and wanted to work with vacuum forming. But the thing I didnt like is once you get the shape you want and you cut it…your mounting surface is very thin and once you apply your sealant you will see it through the front of the lens. Thats why I used 1/4 thich for a very clean oem line.

Another reason I didnt want to vacuum form is that your limited by the thickness of the acrylic. You have to use thinner stuff and after asking a few guys who does vacuum forming is that they get pitted easier and you have to find the perfect temperature so they dont bubble. I didnt want to waste a whole piece of acrylic everytime I screwed up so I did it with my method.

Im not saying it cant be done....but the results looked better and more refined and oem like imo with the way I did it. Its like when you get things from ebay that are "euro clear" it just doesnt look right lol
    My Build Thread

• understood. these are 4mm thick maximum (e. g. 3/16). and cocernin ebay-yeah, that's so.
    btw-you can make it even from 1/2inch plexi, but you'll ought to cool it down in owen too.

• If you can do it, go for it lol. My girlfriend also gets mad when I use my oven like that. So im a LITTLE restricted lol!!
    My Build Thread

• ha-ha-ha!
    that's right-they understand almost nothing when you need to make smth. for your car :-P