bixenon Projector Retrofit. **kouki retro in progress**

• This is what I had to deal withcondensation wise. BTW im using the old sealant in this picture.

This is how I put together the lens.

And I sandwich them till they dry

Finished product

Here is what the new sealant looks like, IMO its much nicer.

My Build Thread

• So old sealant vs new
    My Build Thread

• Nicely done

• Looks amazing dude! Glad to see its come together Like this. I'm impressed tbh
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

• Thanks guys. Lets hope my next set is quicker. I just made another lens, I have no clue what happened but it didn't seal 100% on the acrylic. It wont leak, but it just wont look good lol. I guess Ill sell that one off as scrap LOL.
    My Build Thread

• Planning on making a set to sell ?

• 862sik;334074 wrote: HAHA BRO, Let me tell you…goop did not work! LOL. It softened it up but it was still stringy and messy. I almost threw them away LOL. Soaked it in a tub of gasoline and it came off like nothing. Its damn good sealant, and very strong. But it wasn't as clean as id like it to be, and if you mess up one little spot, you have to take it apart and do it all over again. Now with the silicone, I got clean lines and almost no clumpy areas. YES IM THAT ANAL lol.
    Thanks for the heads-up. This would be the first time for me, where GOOP was not a good choice for the application. I take it the black silicone sticks well to the Plexiglass?
    Everything is Meaningless.

• PulseCode;335273 wrote: Thanks for the heads-up. This would be the first time for me, where GOOP was not a good choice for the application. I take it the black silicone sticks well to the Plexiglass?
    The silicone worked out perfect. I tried silicone to hold a piece of lexan to the front of my bumper years ago and it still stuck till this day. The thing I like about the silicone is that regardless of the heat, it wont loose its integrity. The other stuff I was using was fine, but there will be the day its 120 degrees outside in direct sunlight and someone will pull really hard (I mean MEGA )to take off the housings. Don't want that lol. If you also think about it, aquarium glass are bonded with silicone, and they can hold back a lot of weight.
    My Build Thread

• fgb2010;335268 wrote: Planning on making a set to sell ?
    Haha, A few. I already sold 2, someone on the forum just hit me up for another set. I already started making lenses. =)
    My Build Thread

• 862sik;335294 wrote: Haha, A few. I already sold 2, someone on the forum just hit me up for another set. I already started making lenses. =)
    Pricing?

Dont give up, build your dream Z

• Id like to get in line for a zenki set (:
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

• I would like a set for my Kouki. Whenever you have one available.
    How much are you asking for the complete kits?
    Z31 owner as of 27/04/12!!! Sitting in my driveway as of 29/04/12!!!
    Let the madness begin!

• Did a little work on these today. Its been so hot lately that its hard to work. 103+ temps make me grumpy. But the housings now have a coat of primer on them for now.
    My Build Thread

• Beautiful work as usual. I love the halo. I see the ideas are branching out.

• These are starting to look really top notch. I've been wanting to contact you about a set for a while now, but aren't ready to install them yet so I've been holding off. Making me want to splurge on them anyway *shakes fist*

Good work ser, keep it up.

Build thread http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Paint-done-eh