bixenon Projector Retrofit. **kouki retro in progress**

• Thats good that there is no condensation, that means the vents I did worked perfectly.

Can you take a picture a little further back? I want to see how much the headlight bezel covers the actual lens housing.
    My Build Thread

• Looks really sharp.

Are you gonna be making any more complete units?

Does the complete headlight bucket need to come out to install these?
    Shiro #443

• Rick88ss wrote: Looks really sharp.

Are you gonna be making any more complete units?

Does the complete headlight bucket need to come out to install these?
    Im not sure. Money talks. If I do, I may just make the lens. But possibly if someone else were to buy the projectors, as well as the housings and just ship them to me, it would be easier than me just having to cash out for them.

As for the bucket, yes. Removing the light without the bucket I failed at doing lol.
    My Build Thread

• It is EXTREMELY easy to install these, take the bucket out and take out the lights. dont even have to take off the cover.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

• J18199 wrote: It is EXTREMELY easy to install these, take the bucket out and take out the lights. dont even have to take off the cover.
    Didnt you have to take off the cover to align it?
    My Build Thread

• [quote]862sik wrote:
    Originally posted by J18199
    It is EXTREMELY easy to install these, take the bucket out and take out the lights. dont even have to take off the cover.
    Didnt you have to take off the cover to align it?
    nope, theres a screw underneath the lid that you can turn to align the lights.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

• I meant horizontally

When I gave it to you I made. Sure it was pretty straight. So maybe you didn't have to fuss with it
    My Build Thread

• I would buy the fuck out of those if they were offered… just saying

• Windzer wrote: I would buy the *beep* out of those if they were offered… just saying
    Haha many.people have said that…then they never come through
    My Build Thread

• [quote]862sik wrote:
    Originally posted by Windzer
    I would buy the *beep* out of those if they were offered… just saying

i have cash in hand i know you were not interested in making a lot more of these but if you make a group buy thread like shamwow did for the s-13 conversion kit, i would put a deposit down same day
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

• Yeah start up a group buy with potential pricing, you might be surprised at how much interest there is!

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

• [quote]RXGhost wrote: [quote=862sik]
    Originally posted by Windzer
    I would buy the *beep* out of those if they were offered… just saying

i have cash in hand i know you were not interested in making a lot more of these but if you make a group buy thread like shamwow did for the s-13 conversion kit, i would put a deposit down same day
    I would be down for depositing on that after the 17th. Definitely start an interest thread, and I would be in with deposit then!

• Would there be people just interested in the lens, and then do it themselves?
    My Build Thread

• The lense definitely seems like the hardest part! I wonder if there'd be a deal to swing with the hid kit retailers if you ordered in sets of 10 or so though?

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

• I would be interested either way i don't mind doing a little bit myself
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes