bixenon Projector Retrofit. **kouki retro in progress**

• Thanks guys. You guys should of seen how big these were! The Halo thing is taking some tweaking, they don't fit correctly. So its going to be a little work.
    My Build Thread

• How much are you asking for the Kouki set?
    sigpic
    1984 300zx Turbo (Daily Driver Project)
    Shiro #341 (Summer Project)
    1985 300zx N/A (SOLD 6/13/13)

• jazztrumpet439;337817 wrote: How much are you asking for the Kouki set?
    That seems to be a question on everyone's mind. As of RIGHT NOW your looking around 320-360 plus shipping for the set. At that price, that includes the projectors with decorative shrouds, lens, the factory headlight buckets, everything for a plug and play setup minus the HID stuff. Price is not set in stone, price may vary.

It may seem like a lot, but honestly im not making much off of each set. I asked for a set of custom lenses to be made by someone else and their going rate was $80 for each for a very thin acrylic and ONLY if I had a mold for them. If I were to charge what I SHOULD charge with a custom lens and "professional labor" , add 250 to my price or so and that's a good real number. No lie, real talk.
    My Build Thread

• I hate waiting for parts. So in the meantime I decided to FINALLY do a set for my zenki. Don't know if Ill keep it. I don't even drive this car at night LOL.
    My Build Thread

• Nise!
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

• cool. any pics of the build for these new ones so i can copy ya (for myself only, of course) :-D

looks good.

glass lenses or plastic from ebay?

• 862sik;338275 wrote: That seems to be a question on everyone's mind. As of RIGHT NOW your looking around 320-360 plus shipping for the set. At that price, that includes the projectors with decorative shrouds, lens, the factory headlight buckets, everything for a plug and play setup minus the HID stuff. Price is not set in stone, price may vary.

It may seem like a lot, but honestly im not making much off of each set. I asked for a set of custom lenses to be made by someone else and their going rate was $80 for each for a very thin acrylic and ONLY if I had a mold for them. If I were to charge what I SHOULD charge with a custom lens and "professional labor" , add 250 to my price or so and that's a good real number. No lie, real talk.
    Is there any warranty for your items?
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…-s-first-build

• Most likely not unless it's hardware. I don't want to speak for him but considering how much work it is to make each unit I can't see him really wanting to warranty the items with a replacement if they fail. Of course all things considered the only probably failure is the lights themselves which may have their own warranty from the manufacturer.

• I mean if we buy his item and it comes broken or if something happens..
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…-s-first-build

• Anyone is crazy if they don't think what 862sik offering is a killer deal. Go out on the interweb to websites like Clearcorners.com etc and see what they're charging for projector kits. Not to mention we've seen examples installed on cars and it looks GREAT.

Again

Look at that cutoff!!! And those are lights without any extra fancy housings, leds rings etc installed.

• Im still extremely happy with them, they work amazingly and look fantastic, had lots of comments on em.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

• 862sik, I owe you some money anyways, I feel like I should get in on a pair of these to be honest, haha.

• MagicZ31;341036 wrote: Is there any warranty for your items?
    MagicZ31;341118 wrote:
    I mean if we buy his item and it comes broken or if something happens..
    The warranty is kinda hard with custom pieces. Everyone will go through different climates and different situations which makes it hard to give a warranty. At the moment im putting the purchase of the projectors on the buyer, that way if you have any issues with the projectors itself it will be warrantied through you and the company, and not me. I can only do so much in making sure the unit works correctly and that its installed.

The lenses themselves that are made by me should not leak. I always soak them in water to see if water gets through. Fogging though will happen, and I have done a shit load of testing to eliminate that issue, but it will still happen. The alignment wont be spot on, but all you have to do is rotate the projector a millimeter or so. I try my best to align them to eachother on a bench.

IF the unit comes broken, I would want complete honesty and need pics. I try and package them very good. This is what insurance is for from UPS.
    My Build Thread

• Careless;340990 wrote: cool. any pics of the build for these new ones so i can copy ya (for myself only, of course)

looks good.

glass lenses or plastic from ebay?
    Those ones are pilot housings from amazon/ebay. They are better than the glass ones I think personally, but they do cost a little more. I have done both and the glass ones on ebay with the city light built in is very convenient to run the high beam wires.

HAH build pics…HAH! Which housings, kouki or zenki?
    My Build Thread

• Ven;341122 wrote: Anyone is crazy if they don't think what 862sik offering is a killer deal. Go out on the interweb to websites like Clearcorners.com etc and see what they're charging for projector kits. Not to mention we've seen examples installed on cars and it looks GREAT.

Again
    Look at that cutoff!!! And those are lights without any extra fancy housings, leds rings etc installed.
    Its true, the price im selling these for is not much. It may seem like quite a bit, especially for the custom lens. But FOR NOW this is what the price is.

And bro, align your lights…you will be even more amazed…at least make them level and straight to eachother LOL.
    My Build Thread