Megasquirt info

• Don't know what to tell you. Make sure no diodes or transistors are burnt out on the board.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

• BLOZ UP wrote: Don't know what to tell you. Make sure no diodes or transistors are burnt out on the board.
    Yea theres no black spots ect. nothing having a burtn smell. No signs of anything burnt. Its down to testing the board
    89' Turbo-R.I.P. (scrapped)
    87' NA all parts swapped from 89', Stance, 3.3 long block, hx35w, Injector Dynamics 1000cc, isky cams, pathfinder intake, front mount, megasquirt v3.57 w/MS3X
    07 Frontier XE <----(turd) daily

• Well i got it all sorted out i believe. WOW what a run around. I got fuel pump working like it should. Got spark & fuel. npw just need to make the 2 come together. The trigger signal is still all over the place. I dont quite understand why.
    87' NA all parts swapped from 89', Stance, 3.3 long block, hx35w, Injector Dynamics 1000cc, isky cams, pathfinder intake, front mount, megasquirt v3.57 w/MS3X

• At low unsteady rpms it will be. Get a decent log of 10 or so seconds and send it to me. I can compare with mine here.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

• I have a very odd issue. With the distributor out, you spin the distributor everything works. Spark, injectors fire ect. Hell if you crank the car over and some one spins the distributor it will fire.(yea..pretty dumb but had to at least try it once :lol So now you put the car engine to TDC, stab the dizzy and install it, nothing happens. Also just roughly 1 hour ago the fuel pump stopped priming but when the car cranks it primes. It seems like a ground issue but have went threw everything over and over again. added new grounds & more grounds to everything. If the Distributor is pulled out of the hole the ECU shuts down, computer goes off line. Im going to try and get another distributor.

• Can anyone send me the tuner studio file for an 86T?

• A VG30 is a VG30 is a VG30

I can take some screen shots.
    BLOZ UP.com

• BLOZ UP wrote: A VG30 is a VG30 is a VG30

Wtf are you talking about bro?

• [quote]DaftZX wrote:
    Originally posted by BLOZ UP
    A VG30 is a VG30 is a VG30

Wtf are you talking about bro?
    Megajizz
    BLOZ UP.com

• 89' Turbo-R.I.P. (scrapped)

• I've got a couple of them on the way.

I was going to go coil packs, but I think I might do some kind of wasted spark now, since I'm also trying to use one of the spark outputs that would be COP for a VSS. So far unsuccessfully because the FSM lies!

Either way I get more accurate timing.
    BLOZ UP.com

• BLOZ UP wrote: I've got a couple of them on the way.

I was going to go coil packs, but I think I might do some kind of wasted spark now, since I'm also trying to use one of the spark outputs that would be COP for a VSS. So far unsuccessfully because the FSM lies
    !

Either way I get more accurate timing.
    This is why i have so many issues. The FSM is just wtf

• The resistor for the distributor should it be wired between 12v power or like the text on that picture says between pin 24 and pin 26 on Ms?

• If pin 24 is your input that's the same thing since pin 26 is power (12v).
    BLOZ UP.com

• Hi guys
    I am thinking about running megasquirt for fuel only until I become more familiar with it. Maybe in the future I’ll go full and do spark too.
    The engine is stock but is a NA engine with turbo. (hi compression)

I have some questions that I will really appreciate if someone could answer.
    Can I use the stock CHTS? How do I calibrate it for megasquirt?
    Can I remove the MAF? Does the stock ECU use the MAF for timing (spark)?
    Does anyone have a base map that I can start with? At least for starting the engine and then modify it?

Thanks