NISMO heads for the VG30E/ET

• NISMO heads for the VG30E/ET

Found some pics of the super rare and purely badass NISMO competition heads for the VG30E/ET. I figured someone needed to save the pics of these heads as the images for these things are pretty hard to come by.

Enjoy and note the superior differences in all areas.

Quote from seller:
    Up for sale is a pair of brand new Nismo race heads for the 1984-1989 z31 300ZX. The set includes pushrods, cups, and rockers. The exhaust port flange is included to make the exhaust manifolds, and the intake will also need to be fabricated. This is the bare casting that can be customized to fit your specific needs. Turbo/non turbo 1984-1989 VG30E/VG30ET, very rare vintage Nissan part no longer available from Nismo.
    Currently they are for sale.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

a fucking mazing.

Arent these the heads ran on the n/a cars? They were referred to as nash heads and I have heard a local will be running a pair on his race car........
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

On ebay now. For big price tag!
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

And they can be yours for the starting bid of…

1988 570zx SS Edition

Originally posted by Neil86t
    Just get a slick paint job like mine and its all good. I had a girl that said she wanted to lick my car. She ended up licking my sack…end of story. Bitch ain't gonna lick my car.

that is not bad at all considering what you're getting.

also: does anyone have pictures of the even more rare VEJ30 engine at all? I've never really searched my fingers off, but I've never seen an image of one.

I love the injector port locations on this thing. I wonder if they allow for a single fuel rail?
    88SS - #300 - http://z31performance.com/showthread.php?18360

Dr. Pepper PhD. wrote: I love the injector port locations on this thing. I wonder if they allow for a single fuel rail?
    I think they run a single tube with 6 o-ring bosses sticking out at the proper angles. I would imagine installing it would be "fun"

I like the really separate cooling passage hookups. Me want.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

BLOZ UP wrote: I like the really separate cooling passage hookups. Me want.
    ASCO makes flanges that will let you do that.

Don't see it on his website.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

What I want to know is.. What makes it nismo head how do we know this guy just did not make then him self?? Don't get me wrong there Bad ass but I'm sure I can pay a shop to do same heads like that for me
    Asphalt Ripping z31 Turbo

If "You're driving a turbo car… #1 priority is don't blow the fucker up"

Vegas300zx wrote: What I want to know is.. What makes it nismo head how do we know this guy just did not make then him self?? Don't get me wrong there Bad ass but I'm sure I can pay a shop to do same heads like that for me
    No shop anywhere is casting you new heads. They're completely different than standard VG3xE(T) heads, except for coolant passages, oil passages and head bolts on the surface that mates to the block.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Droooolll…

I guess I gotta wait for my rich uncle to get out of the poor house.
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

shhhhhh. I was saving that for when I hit the lotto, any ticket now.
    DD:
    86 Black Turbo 5spd
    The Fallen:
    84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
    Parting Currently:
    86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
    Garage Sale