Are Russ Adjustable Cam Gears still available?

Clear could be another cheap option for you. Most places run large batches of black and clear.

I vote black… until something darker comes along

No problem using the existing hubs and VG33 cores. If you can send me a set of Vg33 cores I can have a set done for you. Or you can pay the core charge and use a set of my cores. I will have to check on the cost of getting the cores done.
    …and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Clear is a little less than black. Have to check if they would add them to a larger batch.

Talked to my machinist today. Problem with being a small account is that you don't get put to the head of the line. He said he could possibly get them worked in 3 to 4 weeks. Add time to get them anodized I figure that they would be ready to ship by July sometime.
    All of you that want to commit to a set send me an email at [email protected] and we can work out deposits and sending in cores.
    Some of you have already emailed. Please send me another one so I don't lose any of you. I will go through my emails and send out notices.
    Remember I need at least 5 sets ordered and a deposit paid before any sets will be done. The more commitments I get the better the chance of getting two colors made up.

Russ

I am interested in a set and I have for a while now, I dont want to miss my chance. However, My gears are on the car right now and I dont have any spares. I am going to try and find a spare set of vg30et cam gears to send in.

Russ, add my name to the list as well. Deposit ready to be paid and I've corresponded over email.

I'm interested too. I'm ready to go pretty much whenever.

So what's the deal about the anodizing, can we agree on black?

I'm good with black.
    Build Log Link: http://z31performance.com/showthread…-VG33-HX35-WIP

Black is fine with me as well

I'm totally indifferent on color. Black would be fine!

Email sent Russ… I'm in, deposit waiting.

Don't care about anodizing.
    88T.... needs assembly

I sent out an email to all of you who have sent me emails saying you were interested. So for some of you this will be a duplication.
    I talked to my machinist this past week and he said to get him the cores and he would work us in. Soooo…we are ready to go. I have enough cores to get started with a batch. What I need to determine is how big a batch can we do. As I said before I need deposits from at least 5 of you who are interested to do a run. If we can get more deposits then I can do a larger batch and maybe do both red and black with no increase in cost.
    So here is the deal. I need to get your deposits by June 15 so we can get this moving. As it is, it will probably be the end of July before they are ready to ship. For those that send in a deposit I will hold the price to what it has been since I had the first set made in 2004. For those of you who want to wait and see, the cost may increase due to my costs increasing. Also you will take the chance that I will run out because the batch I have run will be determined by how many put down a deposit.

Your deposit can be via PayPal. It must be sent as a "gift" or as "cash". You can send a check or USPS money order. If you want to send your cores at this time, you can send a check or USPS money order with them.

My paypal address is: [email protected]
    My email address is the same. [email protected]

My shipping address is: Russ Charlton
    2565 Spahr Rd
    Xenia, Ohio 45385

What ever method you use to send in your deposit, please also send me an email (address is the same as my paypal address) with "cam gear group buy" in the subject box. Include the following information:
    1. Your real name
    2. Your user name on Z31P
    3. Your address where you want your gears shipped
    4. Your email address
    5. How you made your deposit payment
    6. Weather you want VG30 or VG33 gears and how many sets
    7. What color you would prefer. Black or Red. If I only have enough to do one color then it will be the one most people want.

Any other questions please email me.
    I am trying to get this as organized as possible so I don't lose anyone in the process.

Russ

OWO heads ONLY came on the 3.3 correct? I do not have the motor my gears came from, just a set of OWO heads I pulled them off of. The teeth are a little narrower, and LOOK a little rounder. Are these the round tooth 3.3?

Build thread http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Paint-done-eh