Bolt in LSX engine mounts for the Z31

What other GM transmission is comfirmed to fit in that tiny z31 trans tunnel besides the Powerglide?
    Black 1986 300zx Turbo coupe (Chuki)
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…86-Turbo-Coupe
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pewter 1986 300zx N/A 2 Turbo 2+2 (Chuki)
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…9;s-1986-300zx

TH350, TH400, for sure…700R4 should as well.

Originally posted by nismopu View Post
    Wooooot!
    Double woot!

Originally posted by adamvann3 View Post
    Looks good. Awesome collaboration
    Thanks Adam!

Originally posted by Crazy View Post
    What other GM transmission is comfirmed to fit in that tiny z31 trans tunnel besides the Powerglide?
    Here's a small list of people I know of that had done the LSX swap and what trans they used. Sorry if I had forgotten anyone but this is just off the top of my head.

i r teh noobz TKO600
    Satan Powerglide
    hpmotorsports 4L60E
    Wire guy 4L80E
    Bigcavolo T56
    Myself RS5R30A (aka z32 transmission)

Well I can't tell you exactly how the everybody else fit the other transmissions. (I just don't know) I would assume the one's that used manual transmissions only massaged the tunnel a little for the bell housing portion of the transmission. Then the one's who used the larger sized auto transmissions massaged the transmission tunnel a little more to fit the transmission. If I had more time and the other transmissions available I'd give them all a try. That way we as a community would have the answer's to how each fit. I hope that with time we'll see more and more LSX swapped Z31s.
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -
    ac+women=SUPER BITCHING=no sex.

Oh I almost forgot I got an update on the status of the mounts via email today.
    I have the first batch welded up and should be on the shelf this next week.
    ^(that's from the email) I have my fingers crossed that they're released very soon. I know there's alot of you guys waiting for them! We're on the home stretch! I'm really wanting a 2nd set!
    :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -

Originally posted by nismo kid View Post
    Oh I almost forgot I got an update on the status of the mounts via email today. ^(that's from the email) I have my fingers crossed that they're released very soon. I know there's alot of you guys waiting for them! We're on the home stretch! I'm really wanting a 2nd set!
    AGHHHHHHH this is freakin awesome ! and I just bought a 04 gto t56 this week so i'll be double broke ! Seriously though dude, thank you for doing the footwork on this and making this really happen.
    1999 jeep Cherokee ome lift, JK rubicons on 265/70 general grabbers, rust and some other crap bolted to it wheeler/dailydriver/partshauler/camper
    1987 z31 2+2 5.3 lsx t56 swap in progress and some other things that im to lazy to type in

Glad to see another product to support alternate powerplants. Opens up another option with several candidates to be found in the junkyard.

Thanks for helping to make it happen.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Thanks 530zx & Pace for all the kind words. I appreciate it.

Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer but the reference information on most websites doesn't mention this, will these engine mounts work with all LS series engines?

Originally posted by ACH_138
    Sorry if this is a question with an obvious answer but the reference information on most websites doesn't mention this, will these engine mounts work with all LS series engines?
    Yes these will work with both iron and aluminum ls family engines.

So stoked for these, just picked up a 5.3.
    Any idea when they will be done? I havent heard back from dirty dingo in a few weeks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

Nismo-Kid - Do you know if these mounts can be adapted to a D21- Hardbody Truck or WD21 - Pathfinder chassis? I see some possibilities here.

Hey guys got great news! The mounts are now available! This joint effort was started 7/17/2014. After 7+months of hard work we've finally reached the finish line. With me living in San Antonio, TX and Dirty Dingo being located in Mesa, Arizona there was plenty of obstacles for us to overcome. The largest obstacle was Dirty Dingo didn't have possession of the vehicle. So needless to say there was plenty of shipping, pictures, long phone conversations, numerous let downs, and a few mis-communications too. But we have over come all these obstacles, and created something I personally believe is great for the Z31 community. I'm honored to have had the great pleasure to work with Dirty Dingo. Brent is a stand up guy. (Along with a Datsun enthusiast ). Without hesitation he took this project head on. And together we have produced a easily available bolt in LSX solution for the Z31. While keeping the costs down. When compared to other LSX mounting solutions it's easy to see Dirty Dingo offers more adjust-ability, and is vastly cheaper than a majority than other solutions on the market. I would like to thank all that have been patiently waiting. The wait is officially over! With all that said I would like to let you guys to know I am no way shape or form benefiting financially from the sale of these mounts. If you would like to purchase a set they are now available here at the link below.

http://dirtydingo.com/store/product_…oducts_id=1471

Originally posted by onefast87
    So stoked for these, just picked up a 5.3.
    Any idea when they will be done? I havent heard back from dirty dingo in a few weeks
    I believe he's a one man crew so normally he has 100 things going on at once. I'm sure he hadn't forgotten, but just in case give him a call or email. As far as ETA you sir have impeccable timing lol. They are now Available.

Originally posted by red95xe
    Nismo-Kid - Do you know if these mounts can be adapted to a D21- Hardbody Truck or WD21 - Pathfinder chassis? I see some possibilities here.
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't see why not. I'll give him a call tomorrow. That would be awesome!

Thank you sir. That would be most excellent.

Oh heres a few random pics