S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-STANCE MULTILINK!!

Re: S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GROUP BUY

Deposit sent.

The fuel tank will need to be dropped for welding of the "C-channel" braces.

Did some final dimensioning of the kit this weekend, trying to ensure everything fits together really well for good welding, but not "too tight". Initial prototypes were a very tight fit on all components! lol. Will upload some pictures when I get a moment.
    "produce first.talk second."

I guess i should prolly add my name to the list.

Just sent my $50
    1986 RB20 300xz 2+2

Payment sent.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

I have similar estimates.

I want to stress that you have 4 weeks to pay in full after completion of the kit. And as I have stated, the deposit is non-refundable. Why do I sound stingy? I am a poor college student. I can't be covering all the out of pocket on this. I don't plan on making them again.

Update on kits.. I have test fit/redesigned twice now to ensure a good fit. Thursday I am making weld jigs for the production run. Will post pictures when I have anything interesting. Still planning on April 4th as the end date for the group buy.
    "produce first.talk second."

I guess I should be added to the list.

I probably won't have the subframe installed anytime soon, but I would like to acquire the kit while it is available.
    Tinker Toy Equipped

I can't wait to drive my car and not look like a dumb redneck with the back end all jacked up.

Mike is the man. If you all knew how much thought and effort went in to this project, you would want to pay more.
    86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Deposit sent . Add me to the list!
    D@MN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA

Deposit sent.

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

Acttually, I have seen his car in a few of his photos......if his car is white that is.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

Just sent my Deposit.
    Shiro Special #998

-----------------------------------
    86T - Sold

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for putting in the time and effort to bring people this option.

Originally posted by StreetFighter
    I don't build my car to keep up with some jackass with more money than me. I build my car because it's never enough, and I want more.
    "Front wheel drive is for the feeble." -Jeremy Clarkson

prolly won't get to it this year cause of other projects and my z is a daily but this is definitely going on the to do list. deposit sent.

durtyZouth wrote: prolly won't get to it this year cause of other projects and my z is a daily but this is definitely going on the to do list. deposit sent.
    Not sure when I'll get to mine either. This is one group buy I'm not missing out on!
    D@MN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA