S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GB-STANCE MULTILINK!!

Re: S13/S14/S15 Subframe Conversion Kit GROUP BUY-Lathe Candy

^ Still awaiting quote from one of the suppliers..
    "produce first.talk second."

do u have a musement of how long the drive shaft need to be or can you use the stock z driveshaft?

XDRIFTKIDX wrote: do u have a musement of how long the drive shaft need to be or can you use the stock z driveshaft?
    it really depends on what kind of car you have and the shaft yolk and differential flange are different for certain trims/years as well, so you would have to have a custom longer driveshaft made that mike has not supplied measurements for.

I imagine the only one you will see when they start rolling out are the measurements mike had for his own setup- which some will mimic or he can probably refer to who made it for him.

The other sizes/types/suppliers will eventually surface as more people tackle the install successfully.

From the multilink swap thread WHICH YOU SHOULD READ IN IT'S ENTIRETY BEFORE GOING THROUGH WITH THE SWAP....

Here are the parts I've used on driveshafts for the subframe swap. These are part#'s for Powertrain Industries https://www.powertrainindustries.com/catalogs.htm . It should be enough info to steer your local ds shop in the right direction so they can build you a shaft. Here it go.

Slip Yokes
    30A: Part#3103-30
    71C: Part#3103-24
    T-5: Part#3103-26

U-joint
    1310 Spicer non-greaseable

Pinion Flange
    S14: Part#3102-21
    Pretty sure all S-chassis are the same. Compare the measurements of this part and measurements on your diff pinion flange to make sure if it will fit.
    PART NUMBER 3102-21
    PILOT DIA. 1.967
    BOLT CIRCLE DIA. 3.200
    BOLT HOLE DIA. .395
    FACE TO C/L 1.772

Shaft Length
    2-seater: 760mm (measured between C/L of U-joints)
    2+2: This should be the above + the difference in the stockers?
    sigpic

Thanks

Mike,

Any updates? I'm in no hurry or anything, i'm just curious as to how things are going. Again thanks for all the effort.
    Own:
    1986 Z31 2+0 Turbo GLL ---- spearco IC ,3" exhaust, Poly everything with solid subframe and diff mounts, HX35/40 Holset Turbo, CLSD, Nistune with 1220cc FIC injectors on E85.
    1993 Jeep Cherokee 4X4
    Owned:
    1995 Z32 2+0 NA Black
    1985 Z31 2+0 turbo Black
    1986 Z31 2+0 NA Red
    1988 Z31 2+2 NA Auto
    1988 Z31 2+0 Turbo White ---- Stripped for all of its goodies.
    1984 Z31 2+0 turbo Brown
    1985 Z31 2+0 NA Black
    2003 Nissan frontier D22 supercharded vg33e 4x4

Update.

Will have update put together soon. Production wraps up today and (assuming all is well) it looks like kits could be available as early as next week.

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: Update.

Will have update put together soon. Production wraps up today and (assuming all is well) it looks like kits could be available as early as next week.
    All this before Branson? You da man Mike! Any chance you would be delivering kits to Branson?
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

SWEET !
    I was starting to get antsy with all the cutting and welding I have been doing myself this kit is going to be the icing on the cake
    1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
    1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
    1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
    1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

[quote]nismopu wrote:
    Originally posted by Mike_GruiZinga
    Update.

Will have update put together soon. Production wraps up today and (assuming all is well) it looks like kits could be available as early as next week.All this before Branson? You da man Mike! Any chance you would be delivering kits to Branson?
    Thinking the same thing.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

SWEETNESS!

I'm so ready for this, I need it in my life!
    1uz Swapped, lowered, flaked out '86 z31
    '72 Datsun 510 4dr, ka24de-T, slammed resto mod
    '84 z31 turbo, coils, wheels a.k.a the gfs weekend car
    '86 na2t parts for now a.k.a eventually will get running with a/c daily
    '83 280zx project backburner a.k.a ls turbo drag car one day
    Custom vg30et tube chassis drift exocet project

UPDATE:

Dave at Touge Factory would like to further support the development of the Z31 chassis. They have offered to sell us their aluminum subframe bushings at the discounted price of $110 if 10 people buy bushings
    . Normal Price is $149 on these bushings.

If you would like Touge Factory Aluminum Subframe Bushings to go with your Subframe conversion kit, please PM me here. The total will be due with the remainder of the subframe conversion kit payment. The list on page 1 will be updated with those who would like bushings.

This price is good for the standard bushings (adapting S13 subframe) as well as the offset (adapting S14/S15). Please specify which with your payment.

The subframe conversion kit is 90% done. I have not yet received the CNC plasma cut "box in" pieces for the front extensions. Please be patient, they are trying to get them finished this week.

-Mike

Buy some bushings folks. You're gonna need them sooner or later, might as well take advantage of the low price…
    Tinker Toy Equipped

Great deal on the bushing set. Too bad I was impatient and bought my set from them a month ago. I could have saved some money. In my opinion, they’re worth the $149 I paid and I think they are definitely worth the $110 that’s being offered now. Jump on this deal people and help support a great company that supports the z31 community.