Pics of assembled s13 adapters - review before panicking!

• G-E;338851 wrote: Yea I remember hearing a lot of naysayers arguing that holsets are garbage, because they are just inefficient truck turbos.... and 2 years later, it's suddenly accepted as a cheap alternative to a 60-1 or gt35 or something

The hypocrisy oooooozes like rancid molasses around here…

Oh and next time someone makes a thread about changing the sacred z31, and you immediately get incensed because you think it's perfection incarnate, DON'T OPEN IT
    Next time you make a thread asking for peoples opinions/reviews, don't get pissed when its not what you wanted to hear.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

• michaelp;338855 wrote: Next time you make a thread asking for peoples opinions/reviews, don't get pissed when its not what you wanted to hear.
    next time think about a more civilized way to go about it rather than barbarically telling people their design is "flawed". see how this works.

• Careless;338856 wrote: next time think about a more civilized way to go about it rather than barbarically telling people their design is " flawed". see how this works.
    Keep putting words in peoples mouths. I never said that. lol

- VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

• FoxZ;338846 wrote: so how about you sell your z31 to someone who actually appreciates it?
    I have some 25yr old bushings you can appreciate, just pay shipping?

• I love my Z31 with all my heart and i constantly throw money at it like a stripper but that doesnt mean i don't enjoy it. The difference is I KNOW my car is not the best for the money i have in mine i could have bought and evo and be just as fast as anyone here round a truck or a subaru or a turbo miata their are better platforms out there but i love my Z31 and choose to improve the chassis because it's a type of addiction you get from making it better then it was from the factory.

i know and acknowledge the weaknesses of the Z31 and want to improve those points I.E Z32 rear multilink suspension and a complete suspension overhaul because thats a weak point for the Z31's. some people like bone stock cars. but ffs it's Z31 PERFORMANCE for a reason.
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

• Tomakze;338861 wrote: MikeP always sounds like a dick, even when he's genuinely not trying to. It's just how he is. How long have you been on this forum? lol. MikeP is a good guy, but opinionated. On the other hand, you, dragging his girlfriend in on this conversation and insulting them? Class-A douchebaggery. I get that you are defending G-E. But seriously, back off. You are only making the pissing contest worse, and ruining what WAS at least on topic for the most part!

Can we skip to the "does it work or not" part?
    yawwwwwwwwwwn

• Careless;338854 wrote: Not only that. but you've been in my car with the holset on 9psi and it was a fun ride. I mean… I had fun. but i guess I hate this car too much to admit it according to some people. Will you buy it from me? I'm not worthy.
    i have a friend with a 85 turbo white Z it's holset hx35 he has bits here and there, it is a quick Z with only 10psi. he spikes to 14psi but it's still fast, i was behind him when he pulled 1 and a half cars on a 2012 challenger R/T. iI'm surprised he's swapping to something smaller.
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

• Hairyballs;338862 wrote: but i love my Z31 and choose to improve the chassis because it's a type of addiction you get from making it better then it was from the factory.

i know and acknowledge the weaknesses of the Z31 and want to improve those points
    Hence billet steel quick-steer/angle increasing steering knuckles that were a project of a few of us who commented on this thread.

Back on topic, G-E. I'm interested to see it aligned and tested. Good luck!

• Ok so are we done with this thread? Let's lock 'er up until the next flamewar! Probably sometime saturday

• is that when you're coming by? im sick on saturday, though.

• G-E;338870 wrote: Ok so are we done with this thread? Let's lock 'er up until the next flamewar! Probably sometime saturday
    +1
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you…"

-'68 Datsun 1600 Roadster
    Build Thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21…-build-thread/
    -'85 300zx Turbo
    Build Thread:
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…)build-thread!

• Actually let me leave these here for pondering minds