Pics of assembled s13 adapters - review before panicking!

michaelp;338784 wrote: I read "blah blah blah my z has stock springs idk what im talking aboot"
    so mike has powertrix coilovers and all of a sudden people can't have an educated opinion on the competitiveness of track-ready z31's vs. other chassis that people actively modify for time attack and actually exist (whereas z31's barely do in that regard).

cup runeth over with douche-baggery and close-mindedness, maybe.

Careless;338788 wrote: so mike has powertrix coilovers and all of a sudden people can't have an educated opinion on the competitiveness of track-ready z31's vs. other chassis that people actively modify for time attack and actually exist (whereas z31's barely do in that regard).

cup runeth over with douche-baggery and close-mindedness, maybe.
    Your opinion isnt educated on z31 handling/experience. Yours has stock springs and…kyb gas adjusts? yup. Tell me again about your awesome miata racecar too.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

you must be blind, because i never mentioned miatas. i mentioned you being a fucking douche bag.
    its not about z31's, it's about more than z31's.
    but in your world, that's all that exists.

Careless;338792 wrote: you must be blind, because i never mentioned miatas. i mentioned you being a fucking douche bag.
    its not about z31's, it's about more than z31's.
    but in your world, that's all that exists.
    Ive owned yotas…and s30s and s130s…and 2 z32s....hondas. lolol
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Careless;338788 wrote: cup runeth over with douche-baggery and close-mindedness, maybe.
    It's funny you'd say that.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

michaelp;338794 wrote: Ive owned yotas…and s30s and s130s…and 2 z32s....hondas. lolol
    *slow clap*

and you are still a bigot, disrespectful to people who are showing no disrespect to you personally, and borderline offensive.
    but i'm not going to be a panzie about it. I'll just wait for you to cross the wrong individual in person who doesn't tolerate your shit, who will then take all the collective horsepower of the cars you've owned, and dyno test it on your face.

oh wait. you're not like that in person. riiiiiiiight. makes perfect sense.

Parker;338796 wrote: It's funny you'd say that.
    being someone who is showing no bias in this thread, and allowing G-E to take his time in producing them and testing them- I guess it would be funny, wouldn't it.

if i've ever been close-minded i'd like to know. douche-bag? maybe… but close-minded- no.

A little homophobia goes a long way.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Is this even my thread anymore? haha

• not at all. it was dead before it started because z31 users can't be constructive.

if you need a test car, we can probably mount it on the front pass side of my car because it's accessible in my garage or something.

• That might be a good idea, YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU have a decent digi cam we can use

• I have a fuji x100 that we can use until I give it back, or I have my father's D3000 because I sold my D300.
    soooo we should be ok. I think everything should come apart relatively because I copa-slipped everything all the time.

• All test car pictures must be taken with a cell phone.

I'm very interested in how this turns out. It seems like a simple idea, but I don't know enough about suspension dynamics/geometry to pass judgement.
    5.3 LSx Z31

• Careless, for the record, you are the one being a douchebag by talking shit about other people on the forums. And also, I'm not fake in any way, and neither is our relationship. So do everyone a fucking favor and stop posting.

• im not talking shit about anyone, but thanks for coming out of the shadows to express your love for michaelp. i love him too.