Pics of assembled s13 adapters - review before panicking!

just by suspension design honda civic and miata have a better suspension setup.

do you also by chance think a Z31 will out corner a R35 GT-R GT1 v8 race car too? lmao
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

michaelp;338733 wrote: I think you missed the part where THE ENTIRE S13 SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS was designed for off-set mounted struts, which is why it works on them. The Z31 suspension is not. You yourself said it needs a ton of other stuff to work. I'm soooo sorry the way I suggested you do this would then work without needing roll center adjusters and a ton of other crap.
    You missed the part where it WASN'T.... all the objections you guys brought up are things the s13+ guys have to deal with, have you ever seen the camber curve on a lowered s13 mike?

Hairyballs;338737 wrote: so mike p tell me how many 700hp VG30ET's are there roaming the streets of newyork? i can name a hand full of 2jz's rb's, Vh's and VQ's.

shit how many 700hp VG30Et's have there been in the life of the vg existing? 1 maybe 2 with WWR. laughable at best.

350hp miata vs 350hp z31 mod for mod you get more out of the miata, the z31 will win in the straights but thats about it.

Sorry to inform you, but there have been way more than one or two. Shit, the pond racer plane had two 1000 hp VG30et's alone, not to mention the numerous Electramotive race cars, the Nismo road cars, etc.
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    Hmm I normally jack off my rear x-member.

1sikz;338741 wrote: Sorry to inform you, but there have been way more than one or two. Shit, the pond racer plane had two 1000 hp VG30et's alone, not to mention the numerous Electramotive race cars, the Nismo road cars, etc.
    oh coooooooooooool… the pond racer shows up at the local sonic burger joint on saturday nights using the drive-through as a landing strip??? and the electramotive cars show up at ihop during the vintage car shows on thursdays with the nismo boys? you must be soooooo lucky to see them! *swoons*

he CLEARLY said roaming the streets, dood.

Hairyballs;338731 wrote: I take everything mike p says like a grain of salt from a honda owner. deff better platforms out there for the money like a miata would shit on the Z in the corners. and a turbo 350hp miata is pretty cheap compared to what's spent on our cars.
    lulz

my time slip from time attack. compare times to the miatas and other cars that day. I'm under flat black z…

Please tell me how a miata can be better than my 400 dollar turd on home built coils. Go on.

But back on topic. In to see what happens
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…board-Zed-Pics

"Juan gay evo" haha

jesus94p;338756 wrote: lulz

my time slip from time attack. compare times to the miatas and other cars that day. I'm under flat black z…

Please tell me how a miata can be better than my 400 dollar turd on home built coils. Go on.

But back on topic. In to see what happens
    the miata was probably on springs and shocks not even coils believe me a miata with coilovers and a properly set suspension will destroy a Z31.

the miata is 1,000 pounds lighter and only makes 110hp im not impressed get a miata with the same power as the Z both with identical drivers and suspension setup and i promise you it will leave your butt hole burning from no lube.

by the way 1 - 3 seconds is ALOT of time thats not even close times.

I bet if you were to put proper coilovers on this car it would eat those miatas alive. My car is not on proper coilovers. Oh and those miatas were on coilovers.
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…board-Zed-Pics

then the drivers suck.

Typical Z31 owner "my car sucks" shit…because they've only ever driven stock Z31s. P.S. Miatas are only about 600-700lbs lighter than Z31s....not 1000
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Careless;338767 wrote: then the drivers suck.
    agreed. i was a passenger on a miata with just springs and a good driver dude it left me with an empty hole on how my Z drives, no matter what i can't make it match that miata in performance it had me breaking my neck, the driver wasn't even trying. no matter thiers a big advantage in weight if you dont realize that then your no better then they are.

a 350hp miata vs a 350hp z31 turbo both set up with the same mods will eat the z31 alive. even then the miata only has 118hp dont feel so proud because a 140hp miata will rape you like no tomorrow no matter what you do the Z31 is a longer car and will not be as nimble as the miata.

michaelp;338769 wrote: Typical Z31 owner "my car sucks" shit…because they've only ever driven stock Z31s. P.S. Miatas are only about 600-700lbs lighter than Z31s....not 1000
    so can i say that's a typical "z31 is the best car evar" mikep comment?
    i admire your passion for the z31's, but it's not the end all and be all of cars.

given a choice of comparably priced/capable bases to use for a car that would actually be competitive amongst other similarly modified vehicles, the z31 would not be near the top of the list, but not the bottom either.
    i won't reserve my judgement either, because other than the slow RB26 powered Z31, I have not seen anything race-ready compete at tsukuba or any other notable track (80's nissan race program not included. I'm talking privateer builds here), so I'd have to default to something I know is capable of more than what's been shown thus far.
    when someone shows me a track prepped z31 that can hold its own, i will change my mind.

And no, Russ' car doesn't count. it's so far back in the pack of cars I'm thinking of, that I figured I'd make that point before someone starts saying "zomg russ will drive circles round'joo!" like i'm supposed to give a shit.

i still like z31's. but im not afraid to admit that other cars "can" and "are" "better".

Hairyballs;338772 wrote: agreed. i was a passenger on a miata with just springs and a good driver dude it left me with an empty hole on how my Z drives, no matter what i can't make it match that miata in performance it had me breaking my neck, the driver wasn't even trying. no matter thiers a big advantage in weight if you dont realize that then your no better then they are.

a 350hp miata vs a 350hp z31 turbo both set up with the same mods will eat the z31 alive. even then the miata only has 118hp dont feel so proud because a 140hp miata will rape you like no tomorrow no matter what you do the Z31 is a longer car and will not be as nimble as the miata.
    The z31s wheelbase is barely 2" longer than a miatas…and it has a wider track, giving it more stability. Would you like to try again? You have a stock NA. Your opinion of a good handling z31 is invalid.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Careless;338777 wrote: so can i say that's a typical "z31 is the best car evar" mikep comment?
    i admire your passion for the z31's, but it's not the end all and be all of cars.

given a choice of comparably priced/capable bases to use for a car that would actually be competitive amongst other similarly modified vehicles, the z31 would not be near the top of the list, but not the bottom either.
    i won't reserve my judgement either, because other than the slow RB26 powered Z31, I have not seen anything race-ready compete at tsukuba or any other notable track (80's nissan race program not included. I'm talking privateer builds here), so I'd have to default to something I know is capable of more than what's been shown thus far.
    when someone shows me a track prepped z31 that can hold its own, i will change my mind.

And no, Russ' car doesn't count. it's so far back in the pack of cars I'm thinking of, that I figured I'd make that point before someone starts saying "zomg russ will drive circles round'joo!" like i'm supposed to give a shit.

i still like z31's. but im not afraid to admit that other cars "can" and "are" "better".
    I read "blah blah blah my z has stock springs idk what im talking aboot"

michaelp;338784 wrote: I read "blah blah blah my z has stock springs idk what im talking aboot"
    Your cup runneth over with Win.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1